- 1 Amazon Pay Credit Card Features and Benefits
- 1.0.1 Reward Points/Cashback Redemption
- 1.0.2 ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card Fees and Fees
- 1.0.3 Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
- 1.0.4 Required Documents
- 1.0.5 How to Apply for the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card?
- 1.0.6 How to check ICICI Amazon credit card application status?
- 1.0.7 Activation and Pin Generation
- 1.0.8 Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Customer Care Number & Email ID
The Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card is a co-branded shopping credit card recently launched by ICICI Bank in association with Amazon India on the Visa Payment Platform. Since its launch, it will become one of the country’s favourite credit cards for online shoppers.
Initially, it was an invitation-only offer, but now it is available to everyone. The most popular thing about this credit card is that Amazon ICICI Credit Card rewards you with Amazon Pay Cashback, which had reflected in your Amazon Pay balance.
This credit card is even more rewarding for Amazon Prime members because you can get up to 5% cashback on purchases on Amazon, which is the largest e-commerce website with over 16 million products.
In addition to Amazon Pay Cashback, the card also offers other benefits such as a 15% discount on dining bills at all restaurants participating in ICICI Bank’s Culinary Treats Program and a fuel surcharge exemption at all petrol stations across India.
Read on to learn more about this co-branded online-shopping credit card by ICICI Bank and Amazon.
Amazon Pay Credit Card Features and Benefits
As mentioned earlier, the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card is an entry-level shopping credit card specifically designed for the needs of online shoppers who prefer to shop from Amazon.
Amazon is a co-branded credit card. Although the card offers a higher reward rate for shopping on Amazon, you may not get many additional benefits with this credit card since this is an entry-level credit card. Read this Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Review for more information:
You get Rs. Upon joining the card membership, one thousand five hundred will receive a welcome benefit Amazon Pay Balance (Welcome Benefit varies).
This card saves you at least 15% on bill payments at all member restaurants as part of the ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Program.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver and Cashback:
- 1% fuel surcharge is waived at all fuel stations across India (unless the transaction size exceeds Rs. 4,000).
- 5% cashback on the first fuel transaction of the month.
- The minimum transaction is Rs. 2,000 is required to avail the offer, and the maximum cashback is Rs. 150 in a month.
Reward Points/Cashback Redemption
- Reward points earned on Amazon Pay Bank ICICI Credit Cards had automatically credited as Amazon Pay Balance to the Amazon Pay Wallet of the Amazon Account linked to the card at the end of each payment cycle.
- 1 Reward Point = Re 1, Amazon Pay Balance = Re. 1 (for payment in Amazon Pay Wallet on Amazon and all merchants).
- You can utilise the Amazon Pay balance for purchases on Amazon or at partner merchants who accept Amazon Pay as a payment method.
ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card Fees and Fees
Amazon Pay Card is a lifetime free credit card, meaning no annual/monthly membership fee.
The interest rate applicable on this card is 3.5% to 3.8% per month (or 42% to 45.6% per annum).
Cash Advance Charge:
You will be charged 2.5% of the transaction amount (subject to a minimum fee of Rs. 500) on cash withdrawals from ATMs using this card.
Foreign Currency Mark-Up:
A foreign currency mark-up fee of 3.5% of the transaction amount is applicable on foreign currency transactions made with ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card.
Card Replacement Fee:
ICICI Bank Card Replacement Fee is Rs.100 for issuing a new credit card to replace a lost/missing credit card.
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
Initially, Amazon ICICI Credit Card Invitation-Only Offer; Only eligible Amazon customers have received an invitation for the card and can proceed with the application process.
The card is open to all applicants, and you must meet the following income-based eligibility criteria before processing your application for an Amazon Pay credit card.
|For ICICI Bank customers||Minimum monthly income of Rs. 25,000|
|For other applicants||Minimum monthly income of Rs. 35,000|
You must submit proof of identity, address, and income to process your application for an Amazon ICICI Credit Card. The following documents will accept as proof of identity/address/income.
|Document Type||Accepted Documents|
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card, Voter Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence, etc.|
|Address Proof||Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Electricity/Telephone Bill, Passport, Driving License, etc.|
|Proof of Income||Salary slip, ITR acknowledgement|
How to Apply for the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card?
Currently, Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card is unavailable in the FinServe markets.
- However, you can apply from the official website of ICICI Bank. After you click on ‘Get amazon Pay Card’, you will be redirected to the Amazon website to complete the credit card application.
- If you do not have an Amazon account, you must pre-sign up with Amazon to complete the Amazon ICICI credit card application process.
It will process the application after KYC verification had completed. There are two ways to complete KYC verification for this card-
You will need to provide your PAN card and Aadhaar card details, after which you will contact by an ICICI Bank official for video-based verification.
You need to answer some simple questions and show the original copy of your PAN card to the bank officer.
After you apply for a credit card and select the offline mode for KYC certification, the bank officer will visit you at your address and verify your documents.
How to check ICICI Amazon credit card application status?
- If you have already applied for this credit card and want to check your application’s status, you need to log in to your Amazon account.
- Visit the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card application page.
- And click/tap on “Check Application Status”.
Activation and Pin Generation
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card activates by default for domestic transactions. International and contactless transactions suspend by default as per RBI directives.
You can enable your card for international or contactless transactions through ICICI Internet Banking or the iMobile app. After issuing your card, the PIN for your Amazon credit card will automatically be sent to your registered mobile number.
You can manually generate your card PIN by dialling Bank Customer Care IVR number 1800 102 0123 or through the iMobile app or ICICI internet banking.
Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Customer Care Number & Email ID
ICICI Bank provides 24 × seven customer care support to its Amazon Pay credit card customers via phone calls and email.
You can contact ICICI’s call centre at their 24×7 helpline number 18601207777 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report any loss of your credit card or any other card related issue.
If the problem is still not determined, you can contact their superiors at email@example.com.