Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card is a secure credit card offered by BoB Financial, a financial services company owned by Bank of Baroda. Prime Credit Card had issued on a fixed deposit of Rs 15,000 or more, and no proof of income is required.
Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card
This card is a lifetime free credit card, meaning you do not have to pay annual changes to avail of its benefits. You get four reward points for every Rs 100 (equivalent to 1% cashback) spent on all categories.
These points can redeem against very specific options, including shopping, gift vouchers, etc. Many other benefits are associated with the Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card, such as Accident Insurance Cover, Energy Surcharge Exemption, Zero Liability Cover, etc.
It is a great option for those who do not have a credit history using this credit card with no annual fee. Read below to learn more about BoB Prime Credit Card.
Why should you apply for a Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card?
Here are some explanations why you should apply for a Bank of Baroda Credit Card:
- You had guaranteed without showing proof of income on a fixed deposit of Rs 15,000 or more.
- You will receive 1% cashback every time you make a transaction using a credit card.
- Zero fuel surcharges.
- The joining and annual fee for 1st year will be zero.
Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card Features
Some of the features of the Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card:
- Guaranteed on a fixed deposit of Rs. Fifteen thousand and above without any proof of income.
- You will receive 4 Reward Points or Rs.1 or do not have to pay an annual fee.
- If you buy between Rs 400 and Rs 5,000, then a 1% fuel surcharge is waived.
- You are allowed a maximum discount of up to Rs. 250.
- There are several options to redeem your reward points for cash back.
Benefits of BOB Prime Credit Card
- You can get 3-life add-on credit cards for your parents, spouse, and children above 18.
- Purchasing the Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card will also get the built-in insurance cover.
- You will get a free personal accident death insurance cover, ensuring that your loved ones do not face any financial problems if you die in an accident.
- If you report your card to the Bank as soon as it is lost, you do not have to pay any liability fee.
- You will get 50 days of interest-free credit from the date of issue of the card.
- You can plan your expenses according to your convenience by paying the minimum amount due.
Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card Fees & charges
- First Year Fee Free. You do not have to pay anything to the Bank.
- The first-year annual fee is also free.
- You pay zero amount to the Bank.
These are the documents you may ask to submit when you apply for this card:
|Identity Proof||Proof of Address||Income Proof|
|Passport||Ration Card||IT Returns|
|Driving License||Aadhaar Card||Salary Slips|
|Aadhaar Card||Passport||Form 16|
How to apply for BoB Prime Credit Cards?
You can apply for Bank of Baroda Credit Cards by visiting your nearest BoB branch or through the official website of BoB Financial as follows:
- Visit Bank of Baroda’s Official Website.
- Select the credit card you want to apply for, like Prime Credit Card.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ option.
- You will redirect to the application form.
- Carefully fill in all the required details and check them out before proceeding.
- Complete all the formalities as per the website instructions.
And you can also apply for a Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card by sending an SMS to 9223990624. You must type ‘Apply’ and send an SMS to the specified number. A bank representative will contact you.
Track Application Status
- To track the Application status of your credit card application, go to https://www.bobfinancial.com/track-application-status.jsp.
- Enter your application number and click on ‘Get Details.’
- You get the status of your application on your Screen.
How to activate BoB Prime Credit Card?
After receiving your new credit card from BoB Financial, activating it is your first step. There are many online and offline methods to activate your credit card, some of which are as follows:
You can activate your credit card through internet banking. Log in to your Net Banking Account and find the option for Activation/PIN Generation from the menu.
Another method to activate your credit card is through an ATM. Visit your nearest BoB ATM, insert your credit card, and select the option to activate your card from the main menu.
You can also contact your credit card customer care and ask them to assist you in activating your credit card.
BoB Prime Credit Card Login/Net Banking
Nowadays, everyone wants to complete their banking-related tasks from the comfort of their home, and hence many banks and card issuers have started offering internet banking facilities. You can also get great services by registering your BoB credit card for Net Banking.
There are a few steps to do the same:
- Visit the BoB Financial Net Banking page.
- Click on the signup option.
- Enter all the required details, including your credit card number, expiration date, and other required details, and click on ‘Proceed.’
Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card is an entry-level secure credit card best suited for beginners without a credit history. Get a great reward rate of 4 reward points for every Rs 100 spent, equivalent to 1% cash back on all purchases.
Being a free lifetime credit card with such a good reward rate, newcomers to the world of credit cards should consider this. What do you think about this BoB Prime credit card? Let us know in the comments.
How much fuel surcharge can I get in a month?
You can get a maximum of Rs 250 amnesty every month.
How many add-on credit cards can I get for my family?
You can also get three add-on credit cards for your children (over 18), parents, spouse, and siblings.
How do I check the Application status of my Bank of Baroda credit card application?
To check your Bank of Baroda credit card application status, you need to go to the Bank’s website and click on ‘Track Application’ under ‘Credit Cards.’