Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card offers select privileges on online shopping, dining expenses, utility bill payments, fuel purchases, and more. By offering monthly bonus rewards, Select Credit Card offers better value for all purchases made using the card.
Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card
Those who spend Rs 70,000 every year using the card will get the card for free for life. Free insurance cover and two other interesting features had offered on Zero Liability Card on the lost card.
Continue reading to understand more about the benefits offered by Bank of Baroda Credit Cards and other BOB Cards.
Features and Benefits Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card
1. Reward Points Program:
- Get 1 Reward Point for every Rs 100 spent on all categories and five more rewards on online shopping, dining, and utility bill payments.
- Bonus Reward Points up to Rs.1,000/- on five transactions exceeding Rs.1,000/- on the card.
- Redeem Reward Points for Cashback or other exciting gifts and vouchers.
2. Annual fee waiver:
- Enjoy an annual fee waiver by spending Rs 7,500 in the first 60 days of receiving a credit card and Rs 70,000 in a year.
3. Fuel Surcharge Exemption:
- Zero fuel surcharges on all fuel transactions made at any petrol station across India
- Surcharge exemption applies from a minimum transaction value of Rs.400 up to Rs.5,000.
4. Turn purchases into EMIs:
- You can convert credit card purchases over Rs 2,500 into easy monthly instalments (EMIs).
- The available repayment period is 6 or 12 months.
5. Free Add-on Cards:
- A maximum of three-lifetime free add-on credit cards for basic cardholder family members
- You can obtain add-on cards from spouses, parents, siblings, and children over 18 years of age.
6. Free Insurance Cover:
- bob Select Credit Card comes with a built-in personal accident death insurance cover to provide financial protection to the cardholder and their family.
- Insurance is provided free of charge.
7. Zero Liability on Lost Card:
- Report BOB Select Credit Card as Lost within 24 hours and be liable for 0% of any fraudulent transactions.
8. Other Features:
- This card offers an interest-free period up to a maximum of 50 days. A revolving credit facility is available upon payment of the minimum amount due.
|Cash withdrawal fees (Domestic ATMs)||2.5% of the transaction amount subject to a minimum of Rs.300|
|Cash withdrawal fees(International ATMs)||3.0% of the transaction amount subject to a minimum of Rs.300|
|Finance charges or interests||3.25% per month or 39% per annum|
|Duplicate bill fee||Rs.25 per request|
|Cheque return charge||2% of the cheque amount or Rs.300, whichever is higher|
|Over limit charge||1% if the usage exceeds the sanctioned credit limit per month|
|Card replacement charge||Rs.100 per request|
|Foreign currency transaction fees||3.5% of the transaction amount|
|Charge slip retrieval charge||Rs.250 per slip|
|Card de-blocking charge||Rs.300 per instance|
|Late payment charge||If the outstanding is
Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card Rewards
Although the charges associated with the BOB Select Card may initially seem expensive, it is important to understand the enormous rewards and benefits of the card.
Bank of Baroda offers several benefits and rewards to select credit card holders. For example, for every 100 spent, you get one reward point equivalent to 0.25 paise.
Below are the Accelerated Reward Points
- You get 5 Reward Points for every 100 you spend on an online utility/dining/shopping function.
- However, these reward points are limited to 1000 per month.
- Under Bonus Reward Points, you can earn 1000 Rewards by making five transactions per 1000 per month.
- The program also offers a 1% fuel surcharge on transactions up to Rs. 400 to Rs. 5,000.
There are specific eligibility criteria for all credit cards. Still, the following credit holders can obtain the Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card:
- Applicants must be between 18 and sixty-five years of age.
- The applicant must be self-employed or salaried.
- The annual revenue of the applicant is Rs. 25,000.
- Applicants must submit proof of identity, income, residence, and their PAN card along with the photo.
- Personal account with BOB.
- Copy the latest Form 16 or ITR.
- Flat sheet for the last three years
- Profit and Loss Account Applicants must submit a photocopy, proof of identity, and proof of address.
How to apply?
You can easily apply for the Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card online by following some simple steps as follows:
- Go to the official website.
- Select Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card.
- You will redirect to the application form, which you must fill out carefully.
- Then generate OTP.
- Then you must have the following documents.
- Photo/photocopy of your PAN card.
- Image/photocopy of proof of your address.
- Image/photocopy of proof of income.
- Soft copy of your image.
- Complete all required formalities.
You can also apply through SMS:
From your registered number, you can send an SMS to 9223990624 with the message “Apply <city name>.” A bank representative will contact you and assist you in completing the process of obtaining the BOB Select Card.
Track Application Status
- To track the Application status of your credit card application, go to https://www.bobfinancial.com/track-application-status.jsp.
- Enter your application number and click on ‘Get Details.’
- You get the status of your application on your Screen.
Credit Card Customer Care
BoB Financial Services offers limited value to its customers and therefore provides 24*7 assistance & support to them.
You can contact 1800-103-1006 or 1800-225-100 for the following services:
- To block your card
- Balance inquiry
- PIN generation
- To know your card status
You can also avail the BoB SMS service number 9223172141. And You will need to send an SMS to this number as follows:
- To block your lost/stolen card – SMS BLOCK XXXX
- For Balance Inquiry – SMS BAL XXXX
- To Receive Summary of Reward Points – SMS Reward XXXX to Summary of Your Last Statement – XATX SMS
- To find out the last payment details – Payment XXXX
(Where XXXX is the last four digits of your credit card number)
Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card allows you to save all your expenses through its special reward offers. Unlike regular rewards, you get extra rewards on dining, utility bill payments, or online transactions.
In addition, it is a lifetime free credit card accessible to all. So, if you are one of the people who are going to start their credit journey or are looking for a card to help them save all their expenses, you can, without any doubt, opt for the Bank of Baroda Select Credit Card.