The BOB ICAI Credit Card is for chartered accounts members of ICAI. This card offers unique benefits, such as 12 complimentary domestic airport lounge visits and 5X rewards on dining, online transactions, and utility bills.
BOB ICAI Credit Card:
In addition, it also offers complimentary insurance with air and non-air accident death cover. However, there are more benefits that we mentioned in this post.
Features of BOB ICAI Credit Card:
ICAI Credit Card comes with unique features for ICAI members. We have mentioned all the elements in the following section.
Fuel surcharge waiver:
- BOB ICAI credit card holders can enjoy the fuel surcharge waiver facility.
- 1% exemption on fuel transactions of Rs.400 to Rs.5000.
- You can obtain a maximum of Rs 250 per month in amnesty.
- In addition, the fuel surcharge exemption facility is available only for Indian petrol pumps.
- ICAI Credit Card Holders will receive 1 Reward Point for every 100 rupees in categories other than the 5X Rewards category.
- In addition, you can convert these reward points into cash back, and the value of each reward point is Rs. 0.25.
Easy EMI option:
- In addition, the Easy EMI option allows ICAI credit card holders to convert their purchases above Rs 2,500 into EMIs.
- The duration of these EMIs is 6 to 12 months.
Lifetime Free Card:
- The fantastic thing about this credit card is that it comes with no join and annual fee, making it a lifetime free credit card.
BOB ICAI Credit Card Benefits:
Bank of Baroda offers ICAI Credit Card Special Benefits, for which we have published the following information.
Details of milestone rewards are provided below.
- Make the first transaction within thirty days of issuing the card to earn 1000 Reward Points.
- Furthermore, you can earn 4k Reward Points every quarter when you make more transactions than the available credit limit.
Free Ad on Card:
- Like the Bank of Baroda credit cards mentioned earlier, this ICAI credit card allows the cardholder to get up to 3 add-on cards for their family members.
- However, all add-on card beneficiaries must be over 18 years of age.
In addition, ICAI credit card holders are also covered under complimentary insurance, and details are given.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance: 5 lakhs
- Air Accident Death Cover: 15 lakhs
- Non-Air Accident Death Cover: 5 lakhs
Zero Lost Card Liability:
- In addition, the bank guarantees further protection from fraudulent transactions by providing zero lost card liability.
- However, the credit card holder must report the loss to the bank immediately.
BOB ICAI Credit Card Offers:
The BOB ICAI Card offers a limited variety of exclusive offers published in this section.
- Five reward points for every 100 rupees spent on dining, online, and utility bill payments
- Get the chance to earn 1000 bonus reward points.
- However, you must make five transactions for it; each transaction should be worth Rs 1000 or more monthly.
- You would be surprised to learn that this credit card allows you to experience complimentary lounge access at domestic airports.
- You had provided a maximum of 12 lounge visits per year or three lounge visits per quarter.
- In addition, credit card holders can also save their money on overseas transactions as the Forex markup charges only 2% as a fee.
Fitness & Fun:
- Cardholders can also enjoy the welcome offer of a valuable six months free FitPass Pro membership worth Rs 15,000.
Charges of BOB ICAI Credit Card:
The table in this section contains the BOB ICAI credit card charges details.
|Fees & Charges
|Cash Withdrawal Charge
|2.5% or INR 500
|Cheque Return Charge
|2% of the amount or a minimum of 300 rupees
|3.49% p.m. or 41.88% p.a.
|Forex Markup Charge
|2% of the transacted amount
|Card Unblock Charge
|Late Payment Charge
|NIL- Less than 100
Rs 100- Between 100 to 500 RsRs 400- Between 501 to 1000 RsRs 600- Between 1001 to 10000 RsRs. 800- Between 10001 to 25000 RsRs 950- For amounts above 25000, Rs
The following are the Bank Of Baroda ICAI Special Credit Card Eligibility Requirements.
- The first requirement is that the applicant must be an active Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) member.
- Bare credit card holders’ ages range from 21 to 75 years.
- Add-on, credit card holders must be over 18 years of age.
- This credit card is only available to residents of India.
- Income Proof: Latest Salary Slips and Bank Statement (not more than three months old), Form 16, or ITR
- Identity Proof: Passport, PAN card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, State or Central Govt. issued photo ID.
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Passbook, Driving License, Phone & electricity bills (up to 3 months old)
- Photograph: Colour Photograph
How do you apply for a BOB ICAI Credit Card?
You can apply for a BOB ICAI Credit Card by visiting your nearest BoB branch or through the official website of BoB Financial as follows:
- Visit the Bank of Baroda’s Official Website.
- Select the credit card you want to apply for, like the Bank Of Baroda ICAI Credit Card.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ option.
- You will be redirected to the application form.
- Carefully fill in all the necessary details and check them out before proceeding.
- Complete all the formalities as per the website instructions.
People can also apply for a Bank of Baroda Credit Card by sending an SMS to 9223990624. You must type ‘Apply’ and send an SMS to the specified number. A bank representative will contact you.
Track Application Status:
- To track your credit card application status, go to the official website.
- Enter your application’s number and click on ‘Get Details.’
- You get the status of your application on your Screen.
How do you activate the BoB ICAI Credit Card?
After receiving your new credit card from BoB Financial, activating it is your first step. There are many online and offline methods to activate your credit card, some of which are as follows:
You can activate your credit card through internet banking. Log in to your Net Banking Account and find the Activation/PIN Generation option from the menu.
Another method to activate your credit card is through an ATM. Visit your nearest BoB ATM, insert your credit card, and select the option to activate your card from the main menu. You can also contact your customer care and ask them to assist you in starting your credit card.
BoB ICAI Credit Card Login/Net Banking:
Nowadays, everyone wants to complete their banking-related tasks from the comfort of their home. Hence, many banks and card issuers have started offering Internet banking facilities. You can also get excellent services by registering your BoB credit card for Net Banking.
There are a few steps to do the same:
- Visit the BoB Financial Net Banking page.
- Click on the signup option.
- Enter all the required details, including your credit card number, expiration date, and others, and click ‘Proceed.’
The ICAI BOB Exclusive Credit Card is a lifetime free card with no joining/annual fee.
The monetary value of 1 Reward point with this credit card is Rs. 0.25.
Bank of Baroda has a minimum CIBIL score requirement of 750 for issuing a credit card.
Generally, the available cash advance limit is 40% of the total credit limit. Most Bank of Baroda credit cardholders assume that the total credit limit on the card is the available cash advance limit. However, this is not true.
Ideally, it takes up to 21 days from the date of application to get your credit card delivered to your address.