- 1 HPCL BoB ENERGIE Credit Card
- 1.0.1 Features and Benefits of HPCL BoB ENERGIE Credit Card
- 1.0.2 HPCL BoB ENERGIE Credit Card Reward Benefits
- 1.0.3 HPCL BoB ENERGIE Credit Card Fees
- 1.0.4 How to apply for HPCL BoB ENERGIE Credit Card?
- 1.0.5 Track Application Status
- 1.0.6 How to activate HPCL BoB ENERGIE Credit Card?
- 1.0.7 HPCL BoB ENERGIE Credit Card Login/Net Banking
- 1.0.8 Conclusion
Bank of Baroda, in association with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), has recently launched a co-branded credit card – HPCL BoB ENERGIE Credit Card. This credit card had designed with the rising cost of fuel in mind. But even after the hike, fuel is better than getting a reward for the amount you spend on your fuel purchases if it is an individual’s need.
HPCL BoB ENERGIE Credit Card
Another HPCL co-branded credit card on the market is the ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card.
These two cards are in direct competition with each other. HPCL Bank of Baroda ENERGIE Credit Card Join and Renewal Fee Rs. 499 This card is very realistic regarding the rewards it offers its holders.
You can get a maximum of 24 reward points for every Rs.150. HPCL had spent on fuel purchases at fuel stations. With this credit card, you had entitled to a welcome reward of 2,000 reward points.
There are many other benefits that cardholders get. Keep reading the article to know more about this credit card.
Features and Benefits of HPCL BoB ENERGIE Credit Card
they specially designed HPCL BoB ENERGIE Credit Card for those who frequently spend fuel purchases. In addition to getting rewards for fuel purchases, you also get good reward points when using a credit card for department stores and grocery stores.
With this card, you will also get discounts when you buy movie tickets, and you will also get complimentary access to domestic lounges. Detailed features of HPCL Bank of Baroda ENERGIE Credit Card are as follows:
- As a welcome benefit, cardholders are entitled to 2,000 Reward Point points if they can successfully spend Rs 5,000 using their credit card within 60 days from the date of issue of the card.
- if you are using the app for a minimum of Rs. 1,000 to HP Pay App Wallet after the first transaction of Rs. 100 cashback will add.
- You will access Partner Domestic Airport Lounge monthly with the HPCL Bank of Baroda ENERGIE Credit Card.
- In addition to the reward points, you get a 1% fuel surcharge exemption on your fuel transactions between Rs 400 and Rs 5,000, limited to Rs 100 per statement cycle.
- It includes all fuel purchases made on the HP Pay App.
Cost-Based Renewal Fee Exemption:
- HPCL Bank of Baroda ENERGIE Credit Card Rs. 499 Renewal fee is Rs. 50,000 will deduct by successful spending.
Zero Credit Card Lost Liability:
- Suppose your HPCL Bank of Baroda ENERGIE credit card is lost or stolen. In that case, you will not be liable for fraudulent transactions made through your card if you are notified immediately that the card has been lost or stolen.
- You can get three-lifetime free add-on cards for your family, including your spouse, parents, children or siblings over 18 years of age.
HPCL BoB ENERGIE Credit Card Reward Benefits
- For every Rs.150 spent on all fuel transactions at all HPCL fuel stations in India, you will reward with 24 reward points. (Each statement is limited to a maximum of 1,000 reward points per cycle)
- You will receive ten reward points for every Rs.150 spent at the grocery and departmental stores. (Each statement is limited to 1,000 reward points per cycle).
- You are entitled to 2 reward points for every Rs.150 spent on other transactions.
- All cardholders will receive an additional 1.5% cash back in the form of payback points when making purchases at HPCL Fuel Stations using the HP Pay app.
- you can redeem rewards received with this credit card with a variety of products available on the BoB website for 1 RP = Rs 0.25
HPCL BoB ENERGIE Credit Card Fees
- The fee for joining the HPCL Bank of Baroda ENERGIE Credit Card is Rs. 499.
- The renewal fee for this card is Rs. 499.
- Comes with HPCL Bank of Baroda ENERGIE Credit Card offers a 3.5% foreign currency markup fee of 3.49% per month with an interest rate charged on this card.
- It is 41.88% per annum. Cash advance charges on this card are 2.5% of the transaction amount or Rs. 500, whichever is higher.
- Only Indian citizens can apply for this card.
- The age bracket for salaried and self-employed persons ranges from 21 to 65 years.
- The add-on cardholder should be 18 years old to get this card.
- Salary Nationals get Rs.3.6 lakhs income required.
- For self-employed nationals, the income is around Rs. 4.80 lakhs.
How to apply for HPCL BoB ENERGIE Credit Card?
You can apply for HPCL BoB ENERGIE Credit Card by visiting your nearest BoB branch or through the official website of BoB Financial as follows:
- Visit Bank of Baroda’s Official Website. Selects the credit card you want to apply for, like HPCL BoB ENERGIE Credit Card.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ option.
- You will redirect to the application form.
- Carefully fill in all the essential details and check them out before proceeding.
- Complete all the formalities as per the website instructions.
And you can also apply for an HPCL BoB ENERGIE Credit Card by sending an SMS to 9223990624. You must type ‘Apply’ and send an SMS to the specified number. A bank representative will contact you.
Track Application Status
- To track your credit card application status, go to the official website.
- Enter your application numeral and click on ‘Get Details.’
- You get the status of your application on your Screen.
How to activate HPCL BoB ENERGIE Credit Card?
After receiving your new credit card from BoB Financial, activating it is your first step. There are many online and offline methods to activate your credit card, some of which are as follows:
You can activate your credit card through internet banking. Log in to your Net Banking Account and find the option for Activation/PIN Generation from the menu.
Another method to activate your credit card is through an ATM. Visit your nearest BoB ATM, insert your credit card, and select the option to activate your card from the main menu. You can also contact your credit card customer care and ask them to assist you in activating your credit card.
HPCL BoB ENERGIE Credit Card Login/Net Banking
Nowadays, everyone wants to complete their banking-related tasks from the comfort of their home. Hence, many banks and card issuers have started offering internet banking facilities. You can also get great services by registering your BoB credit card for Net Banking.
There are a few steps to do the same:
- Visit the BoB Financial Net Banking page.
- Click on the signup option.
- Enter all the required details, including your credit card number, expiration date, and other required details, and click on ‘Proceed.’
HPCL Bank of Baroda ENERGIE Credit Card Co-branded Credit Card. Bank of Baroda customers, frequent customers of HPCL fuel stations, is set to benefit the most from this partnership.
The Credit Card offers faster reward points on not only your fuel costs but also your spending on grocery and departmental stores.
Apart from these benefits, this card also offers great deals on movie ticket bookings and gives you access to visit lounges at domestic airports.
With a nominal enrolment fee of Rs. 499, a person must hold the HPCL Bank of Baroda ENERGIE Credit Card, which offers excellent fuel rewards and other transactions.