BOB Eterna Credit Card is beneficial to everyone. Last year, BOB Financial, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda, added four new credit cards to its list of diversified credit cards, including the BOB Eterna Credit Card. It comes with a complimentary FitPass Pro membership and 10,000 bonus reward points as a welcome gift.
About BOB Eterna Credit Card:
BOB Eterna Credit Card is a top-end offer; the Bank offers many benefits, including unlimited complimentary domestic lounge access, complimentary golf sessions/lessons, Rs 1 crore worth of air accident insurance cover and many other premium features.
The card also offers an excellent reward rate. You get 15 rewards for all online travel, dining, and movie expenses/Rs. Get 100. The foreign currency markup fee is 2% lower than other cards. Read on to learn more about this BOB credit card.
Critical Benefits of BOB ETERNA Credit Card:
- You will receive 15 reward points for every Rs.100 spent online shopping.
- Get a 1% fuel surcharge exemption at all petrol stations in India.
- If your expenses exceed Rs 5 lakh within a year, you will get 20,000 bonus reward points.
Bank of Baroda ETERNA Credit Card Benefits:
Reward Points Benefits:
- Earn 15 Bonus Points when you spend Rs.100 on meal expenses.
- You get 15 reward points when swiping Rs 100 for journey and international expenditures on your card.
- Get 15 bonus points for every Rs 100 you spend on online shopping.
- You will get three reward points every time you spend Rs.100 on any other category.
- You get 10,000 bonus reward points when you spend Rs 50,000 within 60 days.
- Get 20,000 bonus reward points when your expenses exceed Rs 5 lakh in a year.
Add-on Card Benefits:
- You can get a maximum of 3 free add-on cards.
- You can use add-on credit cards for your parents, spouse, siblings and children.
Fuel surcharge benefits:
- You can get a 1% discount on fuel surcharge at all petrol stations in the country.
- This exemption applies to transactions between Rs.400 and Rs.5,000.
Fee and Charges of Bank of Baroda ETERNA Credit Card:
|Particulars||Fees for the primary card||Fees for add-on cards|
- If you spend Rs, Twenty-five thousand within the first 60 days of setting up your credit card, your entry fee will be waived.
- When you spend Rs 2.5 lakhs or more in one year, your annual fee for the next year will waive.
- As a primary cardholder, you must be between the age of 21 years and 65 age.
- An add-on cardholder has to be over eighteen years of age.
- It would help if you were salaried or self-employed.
- It would help if you had an income of Rs.12 lakhs or more per annum.
- You have to be a citizen of India.
You will have to submit copies of these records to apply for the Bank of Baroda ETERNA Credit Card:
Proof of income (self-employed):
- Latest ITR (Income Tax Returns)
Proof of income (salaried):
- Salary slips for the last two months
- Bank statement, which indicates that your salary is being credited into your fund
Address proof (anyone):
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- Driving Licence
- Utility bills
- Property or Municipal tax receipt
- Rent agreement
- House allotment letter that the State or Central government issues
Proof of identity:
- PAN (mandatory)
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- Driving licence
How to apply for BOB Eterna Credit Card?
You can apply for a Bank of Baroda Eterna Credit Card by visiting your nearest BoB branch or through the official website of BoB Financial as follows:
- Visit the Bank of Baroda’s Official Website https://www.bobfinancial.com. Selects the credit card you want to apply for, like Eterna Credit Card.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ option.
- You will redirect to the application form.
- Carefully fill in all the necessary details and check them out before proceeding.
- Complete all the formalities as per the website instructions.
And you can also apply for a Bank of Baroda Eterna Credit Card by sending an SMS to 9223990624. You must type ‘Apply’ and send an SMS to the specified number. A bank representative will contact you.
Track Application Status:
- To track your credit card application status, go to the official website.
- Enter your application digit and click on ‘Get Details.’
- You get the status of your application on your Screen.
How to activate BOB Eterna Credit Card?
- After receiving your new credit card from BoB Financial, activating it is your first step. There are many online and offline methods to activate your credit card, some of which are as follows:
- You can activate your credit card through Internet banking. Log in to your Net Banking Account and find the Activation/PIN Generation option from the menu.
- Another method to activate your credit card is through an ATM. Visit your nearest BoB ATM, insert your credit card, and select the option to activate your card from the main menu.
- You can also contact your customer care and ask them to assist you in activating your credit card.
BOB Eterna Credit Card Login/Net Banking:
Nowadays, everyone wants to complete their banking-related tasks from the comfort of their home. Hence, many banks and card issuers have started offering Internet banking facilities. You can also get excellent services by registering your BoB credit card for Net Banking.
There are a few steps to do the same:
- Visit the BoB Financial Net Banking page.
- Click on the signup option.
- Enter all the required details, including your credit card number, expiration date, and others, and click ‘Proceed.’
Customer Support Centre:
Bank of Baroda offers a unique helpline number for its Eterna credit card members. You can dial their 24 × seven helplines at 1800 103 1002 or mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The BOB Eterna Credit card offers an excellent reward rate. It is even more profitable as you get faster reward points on your online expenses. The only downside is that the maximum reward points at the most rapid rate are limited to 5,000 points per month.
Apart from the usual reward points, since this is a premium credit card, you will get many additional privileges at airports in India, including complimentary rounds/golf lessons and complimentary lounge access.
Compared to other premium credit cards, the annual fee of Rs. 2,499 is slightly lower. Companies like HDFC and ICICI offer their top-end cards for Rs. Offer with a yearly price of more than 10,000. Eligibility criteria are also less stringent than its competitors. Overall, if you want a premium card and do not want to pay a high membership fee, you can consider it through BOB.
The joining and yearly fee of the BoB Eterna Credit Card is Rs. 2,499 plus applicable taxes. The interest rate on this credit card is 3.25% per month, i.e., 39% per annum. The foreign currency markup fee on the BoB Eterna Credit Card is 2% of the total transaction amount.
First-Year Waiver: Get a joining fee waiver on spending ₹ 25,000 within the first 60 days of the card setup date. Fee reversal will reflect in the 4th bill statement from the card issuance month. Spend ₹ 2.5 Lakhs or more in a year for an annual fee waiver in the subsequent year.
It would be best to mail email@example.com filling in the attached upgrade form, ITR/Payslip, and Bank Statement. Twelve months condition is not there for upgrading to Eterna!