BOB Prime Credit Card is a secure credit card offered by BoB Financial, a financial services company owned by the Bank of Baroda. Prime Credit Card was issued on a fixed deposit of Rs 15,000 or more, and no proof of income is required.
About BOB Prime Credit Card:
This is a lifetime free credit card, meaning you do not have to pay annual changes to avail of its benefits. You get four reward points for every Rs 100 (equivalent to 1% cashback) spent on all categories.
These points can be redeemed against particular options, including shopping, gift vouchers, etc. Many other benefits are associated with the Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card, such as Accident Insurance coverage, Energy Surcharge Exemption, Zero Liability coverage, etc.
It is an excellent option for those who do not have a credit history using this credit card with no annual fee. Read below to learn more about BOB Prime Credit Card.
Why should you apply for a BOB Prime Credit Card?
Here are some explanations of why you should apply for a Bank of Baroda Credit Card:
- You had guaranteed without showing proof of income on a fixed deposit of Rs 15,000 or more.
- You will receive 1% cashback every time you make a credit card transaction.
- Zero fuel surcharges.
- The joining and annual fee for 1st year will be zero.
Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card Features:
Some of the features of the Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card:
- Guaranteed on a fixed deposit of Rs. Fifteen thousand and above without any proof of income.
- You will receive four reward points or Rs.1, or you do not have to pay an annual fee.
- Buying between Rs 400 and 5,000 means a 1% fuel surcharge is waived.
- You are allowed a maximum discount of up to Rs. 250.
- There are several options to redeem your reward points for cash back.
Benefits of BOB Prime Credit Card:
- You can get 3-life add-on credit cards for your parents, spouse, and children above 18.
- Purchasing the Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card will also get built-in insurance coverage.
- You will get a free personal accident death insurance cover, ensuring that your loved ones do not face any financial problems if you die in an accident.
- If you report your card to the Bank as soon as it is lost, you do not have to pay any liability fee.
- You will get 50 days of interest-free credit from the card issue date.
- You can plan your expenses according to your convenience by paying the minimum amount due.
Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card Fees & charges:
- First Year Fee Free. You do not have to pay anything to the Bank.
- The first-year annual fee is also free.
- You pay zero amount to the Bank.
These are the documents you may ask to submit when you apply for this card:
|Proof of Address
How do you apply for BoB Prime Credit Cards?
People can apply for Bank of Baroda Credit Cards by visiting their nearest BoB branch or through the official website of BoB Financial as follows:
- Visit the Bank of Baroda’s Official Website.
- Select the credit card you want to apply for, like Prime Credit Card.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ option.
- You will be redirected to the application form.
- Carefully fill in all the required details and check them out before proceeding.
- Complete all the formalities as per the website instructions.
You can also apply for a Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card by sending an SMS to 9223990624. You must type ‘Apply’ and send an SMS to the specified number. A bank representative will contact you.
Track Application Status:
- To track the Application status of your credit card application, go to https://www.bobfinancial.com/track-application-status.jsp.
- Enter your application number and click on ‘Get Details.’
- You get the status of your application on your Screen.
How to activate BOB Prime Credit Card?
After receiving your new credit card from BoB Financial, activating it is your first step. There are many online and offline methods to activate your credit card, some of which are as follows:
You can activate your credit card through internet banking. Log in to your Net Banking Account and find the Activation/PIN Generation option from the menu.
Another method to activate your credit card is through an ATM. Visit your nearest BoB ATM, insert your credit card, and select the option to activate your card from the main menu.
You can also contact your customer care and ask them to assist you in activating your credit card.
BOB Prime Credit Card Login/Net Banking:
Nowadays, everyone wants to complete their banking-related tasks from the comfort of their home, and hence, many banks and card issuers have started offering Internet banking facilities. You can also get excellent services by registering your BoB credit card for Net Banking.
There are a few steps to do the same:
- Visit the BoB Financial Net Banking page.
- Click on the signup option.
- Enter all the required details, including your credit card number, expiration date, and others, and click ‘Proceed.’
Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card is an entry-level secure credit card best suited for beginners without a credit history. Get an excellent reward rate of 4 points for every Rs 100 spent, equivalent to 1% cash back on all purchases.
Being a free lifetime credit card with such a reasonable reward rate, newcomers to the world of credit cards should consider this. What do you think about this BoB Prime credit card? Let us know in the comments.
You can get a maximum of Rs 250 amnesty every month.
You can also get three add-on credit cards for your children (over 18), parents, spouse, and siblings.
To check your Bank of Baroda credit card application status, go to the Bank’s website and click ‘Track Application’ under ‘Credit Cards.’