HDFC Millennia Credit Card is the ideal choice for the lifestyle needs of Millennials. Earn rewards and loyalty points on online shopping, dining, travel and more.
The card offers 5% cashback on online expenses and 1% cashback on offline purchases. Get a 1% exemption on fuel surcharges up to a maximum of Rs. 250 per month. Annual membership fee: Rs. 1000 + GST. Check your eligibility. Apply now to start getting rewards.
About HDFC Millennia Credit Card:
HDFC Millennia Credit Card had intended for young millennials who want to explore a premium lifestyle and reap multiple benefits and rewards. This card had intended for early credit card users looking to earn loyalty points and rewards for their general spending needs.
The card allows customers to spend and earn more online or offline shopping. It has some fantastic cashback offers and much more to explore. HDFC Millennia Credit Card is a popular card among young credit card users.
It offers multiple benefits, rewards, discounts and other perks. You can get this HDFC card with a membership fee of Rs. 1,000 and any taxes applicable in the first year. Renewal membership fees are Rs: 1,000 and any applicable taxes.
Applicant can obtain renewal fee deduction for next year by spending 1 lakh per year. Let’s look at the various features, benefits and eligibility criteria of the HDFC Millennium Credit Card.
- 5% Cashback on Amazon, BookMyShow, Sony LIV, Cult. Fit, Flipkart, Myntra, Swiggy, Tata CLiQ, Uber and Zomato.
- 1% Cashback on all other expenses (excluding fuel)
- ₹ 1,00,000 per calendar quarter And gift vouchers worth ₹ 1000 spent over
- 20% discount on partner restaurants via Dineout
Zero Lost Card Liability:
If your HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card is lost, you will have no zero liability for fraudulent transactions on your credit card immediately upon reporting it to their 24-hour call centre.
Interest-Free Credit Period:
Up to 50 days on your HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card from the date of purchase (subject to merchant fee submission)
Available on your HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card at a nominal interest rate. Please see the Charges section to learn more.
Exclusive Dining Privileges:
A good food trail dining program at excellent restaurants in top cities. Please see the charges section for more details.
Lounge Access in HDFC Millennia Credit Card:
- 8 Complementary Domestic Lounge Access per calendar year (Quarterly 2).
- Diners Club International Lounge Program.
- MasterCard cards will be charged Rs. 25 and terminated immediately at the terminal for verification.
- For Visa / Diners cards, Rs. 2 will be prosecuted to the card account as a transaction for verification.
Fuel surcharge exemption:
1% fuel surcharge exemption at all fuel stations in India (minimum ₹ 400 per transaction & maximum ₹ 5,000 per transaction.
- One thousand cash refunds only per month on membership.
- Fee refund: Spend 1 lakh or more and waive the renewal membership fee for next year.
The smart EMI:
HDFC Bank Millennia comes with an option to convert your significant expenses into EMI after purchasing a credit card.
HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card Enabled contactless payments, facilitating fast, convenient and secure payments at retail outlets.
Look for the contactless network icon to see if your card is Contactless.
(Please note that in India, a maximum of ₹ 5000 is allowed to pay through contactless mode for a transaction that does not ask you to input your credit card PIN. However, if that amount is more than or equal to ₹ 5000, the cardholder must register the credit card PIN for security reasons).
Cashback will credit in the form of cash points according to product features. Cash points are only valid for two years from the date of deposit. E.g., if you received cash points in May 2020, they expired in May 2022.
Reward Point/Cashback Redemption & Validity:
Cashback is in cash points, which you can redeem against the statement balance (on request only).
- Redemption against statement balance is at 1 CashPoint = ₹ 1.
- The minimum cash point balance required to redeem against a statement balance is 500 cash points.
- 1 CashPoint = Applicant can also use Rs 0.30 CashPoints for redemption against travel benefits such as flight & hotel bookings and a rewards catalogue on the SmartBuy Rewards Portal.
- Non-redeemed cash points expire after two years of accumulation / Lapse.
- Redemption on flights and hotels, credit card members can redeem up to 50% of the booking value through Reward Points.
- The remaining transaction amount is payable by credit card limit 1 CashPoint = Redeem CashPoint at 0.30 exchange rate.
- The Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Salary and unpaid persons are eligible to apply for this credit card.
- Applicants must have a good credit score.
- Applicants should be at least 21 years of age and have a maximum of 60 years of salary.
- The maximum age limit for self-employed applicants is 65 years.
- Salary applicants should have minimum monthly earnings of Rs. 30,000.
- Unpaid applicants should have a minimum annual income of Rs. 3.6 lakhs.
Proof of Identity:
- PAN Card,
- Aadhar Card,
- Driving License,
- Voter ID,
- Overseas Citizen of India Card,
- Person of Indian Origin Card,
- Job Card issued by NREGA,
- Letters issued by UIDAI or any other government-approved photo ID proof
- Proof of Aadhar Card,
- Driving License,
- Utility Bills not exceeding three months old,
- Ration Card,
- Property Registration Certificate,
- Indian Origin Source Card,
- Job Card issued by NREGA,
- Bank Account Statement or any other government-approved
Proof of income:
- Latest one or two salary slips (not older than three months),
- latest form 16, last three months’ bank statement
HDFC Millennia Credit Card Fees & Charges:
Below mentioned are the charges associated with the HDFC Millennia Credit Card:
|Type of Fee or Charge||Amount|
|Joining Fees||Rs. 1,000|
|Annual Fees||Rs. 1,000 (Waived off on expending Rs. 1 lakh in the last year)|
|Finance Charge||3.6% pm. | 43.2% p.a.|
|Late Payment Charges||For Statement Balance:|
Less than Rs. 100: NilRs. 100 to Rs. 500: Rs. 100Rs.501 to Rs. 5,000: Rs. 500Rs. 5,001 to Rs. 10,000: Rs. 600Rs. 10,001 to Rs. 25,000: Rs. 800Rs. 25,001 to Rs. 50,000: Rs. 1,100Over Rs. 50,000: Rs. 1,300
How to Apply for HDFC Millennia Credit Card Online?
- Visit the HDFC Credit Card Website, www.hdfcbank.com, and click on the menu option at the top.
- Click on Pay, then Cards, and select Millenia Cards and the Millennia credit card.
- HDFC Net Banking Clients can sign indirectly without an HDFC Net Banking Account.
- Fill in the required components and accept the terms and conditions before clicking Submit.
- HDFC website will send a complete or successful message to the registered mobile number or email.
- It confirms that the process is complete.
Offline process users can also visit the nearest HDFC branch and ask a representative for assistance in resolving all requirements.
Select the credit card according to your likes and complete the form before submitting all the required documents.
HDFC Credit Card Status:
Check your HDFC Credit Card Status through your Mobile Number
- Visit the bank’s official website.
- Enter Your Mobile Number and proceed.
- You will get OTP.
- Enter OTP and press Submit.
HDFC Contact Details:
Contact Numbers: 1800 202 6161 and 1860 267 6161
This credit card has no specified limit; it depends on your income and Cibil Score.
This HDFC card is available for a community fee of Rs. 1,000 plus applicable taxes for the first year and Rs. 1,000 plus applicable taxes for the renewal membership fee.
Easyshop platinum comes with a higher spending limit, 1 % cashback on bill payments up to 750 through HDFC bill pay which can be helpful in credit card bill payment. Millennia comes with a lowers spending limit but offers up to 5% on online shopping and also gives up to 400 on wallet reload.
HDFC requires credit card applicants to have a minimum CIBIL™ score of 750 or above to be eligible for any credit card. A credit score of 750 or above assures the Applicant of approving the credit card application without any hassles.
Each time you use your HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card online or at any store, you get rewarded with a Cashback on all spending up to 5%. You can pay on multiple platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Zomato, BookMyShow, and Cult. Fit, Uber, Tata Cliq etc., and get rewarded.