When someone opens a bank account, they infrequently close it, and the performance is expected to remain open with the bank for a long time. Nowadays, as most banks work through online platforms, there is rarely a need to close a bank account under normal circumstances. Here, we will see the actions on ‘How to Close IndusInd Bank Account Online.
Why do People Close IndusInd Bank accounts?
There can be many causes for closing a bank savings account, including:
- Customer service is unsatisfactory.
- Interest rate reduction
- Keeping a minimum account balance is essential, as is having a lousy relationship with bank staff.
- We have multiple bank accounts.
- Banks are not providing good services online.
- Increased charges for financial transactions.
To close your current account, you may be interested in knowing how to approach a bank account. It sounds tedious, but closing your budget is very easy. You need to follow some steps for it.
Can we close the IndusInd bank account online?
Unfortunately, you cannot close an IndusInd Bank account online; however, you don’t need to see the home branch to complete an IndusInd Bank account.
You may download the account closure form online and visit the nearest IndusInd Bank branch to close your IndusInd account online.
How do I lose my IndusInd Bank account?
If you want to close your IndusInd Bank Account, then you have to follow the given steps:
1. Fill IndusInd Bank Account Closure Form:
The first step to closing the IndusInd Bank Account is to fill and submit the IndusInd Account Closure Form. You may download it from the bank’s website or go to your branch, grasp the account closure form, and fill it out correctly.
Then, you must sign it and present it to IndusInd Bank Branch Manager/Officer-in-Charge. If you have a joint account, the joint holder/s must all sign the account cancellation form.
2. Connect your KYC documents:
With the IndusInd bank account closure form, all account holders must attach a copy of the KYC documents, such as a PAN copy, which also serves as proof of identity and address. Clients can request self-verification of these documents.
3. Submit Balance Check Leaves, Debit Card and Passbook:
You must submit your balance check leaves, passbook and debit card. Your account closure application will be processed when you surrender all these documents.
4. Withdraw the balance cash from your IndusInd Bank Savings Account:
A bank official will verify the documentation suu. Submitted. After submitting all the documents, you were advised to withdraw the balance from your account. You can withdraw cash, and the bank can issue a cheque/DD in your name or transfer money to another account.
Follow the above points, and you will close the IndusInd Bank account without problems. After your account is locked, banks often send an SMS or an email to your registered email address and mobile phone.
Important Note: Though Online IndusInd Bank Account Closure is unavailable, you can download the IndusInd Account Closure Form from the official website.
How to close IndusInd Bank Current Account?
- To close your IndusInd Current Account, visit the bank branch where you opened it.
- As banks generally do not allow you to reopen a closed account, only close the bill if you are convinced you will not need the report.
- You must save a soft copy or printout of the complete bank statement for future reference from start to finish.
- Cancel your pre-programmed payment instructions.
- Before closing the account, the user must pay any outstanding debts or charges.
Close Fd in IndusInd Bank:
We will discuss closing the FD account in IndusInd Bank in this detail. If you want to close FD in IndusInd Bank online, we will give you some tips that will come in handy.
Here are the steps to close IndusInd Bank FD online:
- Visit IndusInd Bank and get the FD account closure form or download it online.
- Please fill out the bank account closure form and submit it to the bank.
- You can also obtain and submit a Fixed Deposit Liquidation Form.
- Please include all your KYC documents with your application form.
- Also, submit the FD certificate/FD receipt to the bank.
IndusInd Bank Account Closure Charges:
No charges will be levied if you close your IndusInd Bank Account within 14 or 12 months after opening.
Suppose the IndusInd account is closed between 15 and 12 months after opening. In that case, Rs. 200 or the balance in A/c, whichever is less, will be levied.
IndusInd Bank Helpline:
- Toll-free number: 1860 500 5004
- Induslnd Bank: Official website
We do not recommend anyone shut down a bank account. A bank account can help you in many ways. So please don’t close the IndusInd Bank account without a second thought.
We have supplied you with all the necessary details about closing the IndusInd Bank Account.
You can open IndusInd Bank Fixed Deposit for up to ten years.
You can open the IndusInd Bank Fixed Deposit Scheme for at least seven days.
There is no requirement for early withdrawal from the dus Tax Saver Deposit Scheme.
We cannot close bank accounts online. You have to go to the branch where you opened the account. So you must go to your central department where you have the budget and request and submit the form to close the account.
The minimum balance in the A and B category branches is Rs.10,000, and in the C and C1 category branches, Rs. 5,000 is required. The penalty for non-balance maintenance is Rs. 250 to Rs. 350, based on the amount available in the account.
IndusInd Easy Savings Account is a Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA) offering maximum benefits with minimal requirements. Enjoy all your essential banking services with ‘No Minimum Balance’ and ‘Full KYC Complete’.
Suppose you are a Non-Resident Indian (NRI) staying in India for over 180 days. In that case, you can create a savings account with IndusInd Bank by submitting a valid passport, visa and proof of residence in India.