Petco credit card is given to pet owners who spend money on their pet’s health and hygiene. This card gives rewards and benefits to card users after their purchases using this card. This article will provide information about its application process, login, account recovery methods, and other details.
Petco Credi Card:
Pet owners often spend most of their expenses on their pets. To help the pets and their owners, Comenity Capital bank started this program with its partners. The cardholders will earn rewards for their purchases and expenses. The card is accepted only in Petco shops. Using these reward points, they can use the credited amount for their purchases.
The business partners of Petco pay launched this credit card program with Alliance data systems corporation. With this card, you can make purchases, and the amount on every purchase is donated to Pet Love, a non-profitable foundation. The main aim is to help the pet and pet owners. In case of expensive pet purchases, you can use this card.
Five things you should know about Petco credit card:
It is important to know these five things about this card.
There are two different types of Petco pay credit cards:
The bank provides pet owners with two versions of these credit cards. They are:
Petco Pay Credit card: Only Petco stores accept the card, and other stores don’t accept this. It is called a closed-loop card.
Petco Pay Mastercard Credit card: The Mastercard is accepted in other stores and Petco shops and is called an Open-loop card.
Earning rate is decent:
8% cashback is given to the cardholder. They can earn 2% from grocery shopping and 1% on other purchases. But only some of the 8% is profitable to the customers. Of 8%, 5% is for the pal’s reward and members, and 3% is for the purchase.
Rewards are confusing:
You will not get direct cash, but the rewards are in the form of Pal reward points that are only used at Petco.
1.6 points are given on each purchase from MasterCard, 0.4 points on grocery shopping, and 0.2 points for other purchases.
Points won’t have nine lives:
$5 is credited after getting 100 reward points. It will expire after one year.
The reward points are removed after your purchase. You don’t get your reward points even if you return your purchase.
For any purchase, you can choose your plan, but there are no rewards
- Six months of financing for a minimum of $299 purchase.
- Nine months of financing for a minimum of $399 purchase.
- Twelve months of financing for a minimum of $499 purchases.
How to register on the online portal of Petco credit card:
At the current time, most people make online payments. So, if you want to use the Credit card, you must register on the portal. By creating the account, you can make payments using the following steps.
- The first step is to visit the official website.
- On the homepage, select the ‘Register now option.
- Enter the credit card number, ZIP code, and SSN’s last four digits.
- Create a username and password, and click on ‘find my account.’
- Use these login details to log in to your account.
Log in to your Petco Credit card account:
There is no mobile app for Petco credit cards. But you can log in to your account using the internet.
- Go to the official website of Comenity Capital Bank Petco’s credit card.
- On the portal, you will see Sign in option.
- Now enter your username and password. Click on the Sign in icon.
- Finally, you can access your account.
How to activate the credit card:
You can activate your Petco Credit card by two methods.
- Visit the official website of Petco Credit card.
- Now log in to your card’s account using the login details.
- After logging in, click on the ‘Activate card’ option.
Call the customer care number. Ask for card activation by giving your card number, SSN, etc.
Customer care number: 1-855-266-0558.
Requirements for registering:
There are certain requirements that a customer should meet accordingly to apply for a Petco credit card. They are:
- The applicant should be 18 or above 18 years old.
- The I.P. address of the user must be within the USA.
- Original tax documents
- Should provide Social Security number.
- Street or Rural route, APO/ FPO, and mailing address.
- Identification documents.
- Govt-issued photo I.D.
Benefits of Petco Credit card:
There are many benefits to using the Petco credit card. Here is a list of some benefits of that.
- After opening an account, you can get 20% off on your first purchase.
- Earn 2 points for every $1 purchase.
- You will earn two pal’s points for every $3 spent on grocery shopping.
- One pal point for another $1 purchase.
- Many financial options
- Customized card
- There is no annual fee.
- Many financial rewards and benefits.
Payments using Petco Credit card:
You can make many kinds of payments using this credit card.
Online: You can also make online payments using this card. You must log in to your account on the website and make payments.
Mail: Send a check or money order to the bank’s address.
Address: Petco credit card, Post box 659820, San Antonio, TX 78265.
Use the Easypay option:
- Go to the easy pay online account.
- Enter your details like account number, SSN last four digits.
- Click on the ‘Find my account option.
- Now after finding your account, make payments.
Payment assistance: 18552660558
For MasterCard: 18552660558
Petco pay credit card: 187777511607
Comenity Capital Bank, P.O. Box- 183003, Columbus, OH43218-3003.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs):
There is no annual fee on this card.
No, you cannot transfrer.
Yes, in some cases, it is possible.
Yes, the proof of purchase is stored on the website.