- 1 What are the benefits and features of B.S.C.C.?
- 1.1 Bihar Student Credit Card Fees and Charges?
- 1.1.1 Eligibility course list of Bihar student credit card
- 1.1.2 Bihar student credit card Eligibility College list 2022
- 1.1.3 Highlights of Credit Card Scheme
- 1.1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
- 1.1.5 Documents required for B.S.C.C.
- 1.1.6 How to apply for Bihar Student Credit Card?
- 1.1.7 How can you check your student credit card status in Bihar?
- 1.1.8 How to use Bihar Student Credit Card?
- 1.1.9 How to contact Bihar Student Credit Card Customer Care?
- 1.1 Bihar Student Credit Card Fees and Charges?
The Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana(B.S.C.C.S.) of Mukhyamantri Nishchay Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana (M.N.S.S.B.Y.) aims to provide financial assistance to students with reasonable and affordable terms and conditions. The scheme provides financial assistance to students for their higher education.
Intermediate/12th class students from state government-owned institutions unable to pursue higher education due to financial constraints can apply for a Bihar student credit card.
What are the benefits and features of B.S.C.C.?
Here are the Bihar Student Credit Card Features and Benefits for applying for the Bihar Government Credit Card Scheme.
- The applicant can avail of a loan amount up to 4 lakh.
- The loan is eligible for students pursuing technical courses and general and polytechnic courses.
- Financing is available at a 1% lower interest rate for girls, transgender and students with disabilities.
- Students can use financial aid to pay fees, buy books, and buy laptops.
- The government has debt, and therefore in extreme cases, The government can completely forgive the outstanding amount.
- Credit card repayment begins upon completion of the course, and you can earn a job.
Bihar Student Credit Card Fees and Charges?
At the initial stage of the M.N.S.S.B.Y. scheme, a student credit card is issued to the applicant to obtain a loan. There was no mention of this, so the interest rates varied depending on the banks.
- For example, the interest rates of Canara Bank and rural banks in central Bihar were 12 and 12.5% per annum a year back. But according to the most delinquent information, Bihar Student Credit Card offers educational loans.
- Under the Credit Card, the Bihar Student Education Finance Corporation (B.S.E.F.) charges 4% common interest (1% regular interest on women, persons with disabilities and transgender).
- No interest will be charged for the period along with Bihar Student Credit Card Rewards, in fact, four years B. Tech and an additional one year.
- So, you have to start repaying your loan in instalments, of course, five years after joining B.Tech. However, you can extend this deadline by notifying the D.R.C.C. in writing twice a year if you are still unable to repay.
Eligibility course list of Bihar student credit card
- B.A, B.Sc, B.Com (All subjects)
- M.A, M.Sc, M.Com (All subjects)
- BSc (Information Technology/Computer Application/Computer Science)
- The B.Sc (Agriculture)
- BSc (Library Science)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (B.H.M.C.T.)
- B.Tech/B.E. for laterally admitted candidates having a degree of three years of diploma courses approved by the State Technical Education Council
- Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Hospital and Hotel Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management (Three Year) (I.H.M. Course)
- Bachelor in Yoga (Entry Level+2Pass)
- B.Tech, B.E, B.Sc (Engineering-all branches)
- B.Sc (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- The Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery (B.V.M.S.)
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (B.U.M.S.)
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (B.H.M.S.)
- General Nursing Midwifery (G.N.M.)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Diploma in Food, Nutrition/ Dietetics
- Bachelor of Mass Communication/Mass Media/Journalism
- B.Sc. in Fashion Technology/Designing/ Apparel Designing/Footwear Designing
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed)
- M.Sc/M.Tech Integrated course
- Diploma in Food Processing/ Food Production
- Diploma in Food & Beverage Services
- B.A/B.Sc-B.Ed (Integrated Courses)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A)
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.)
- BL/LLB (5 Year Integrated Course)
- Degree/Diploma in Aeronautical, Pilot Training, Shipping
Bihar student credit card Eligibility College list 2022
Student Credit Card Scheme Bihar Candidates who want to apply and avail of the benefits can follow some steps.
- First, students should open the official Website.
- Click on the “College Approved List for B.S.C.C.” option.
- The college list will appear on the new page there.
- Now select your district & Check the list carefully.
Highlights of Credit Card Scheme
Highlights of M.N.S.S.B.Y. are as follows:
- Get Higher Education Loans up to ₹ 4 lakh.
- Enjoy lower interest rates.
- Use general funds to pay fees, buy books, etc.
- It Applies to a range of higher education courses.
- Payback conveniently after getting the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
In compliance with B.S.C.C. eligibility criteria, you must follow these B.S.C.C. Guidelines:
- It would help if you were an Indian federal suitable for the scheme.
- You must be a resident of Bihar.
- It would help if you were under the age of 25 years.
- To qualify for a Bihar Student Credit Card, you must have:
- Bihar School Exam Committee clears Intermediate Examination from recognized institutions.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (C.B.S.E.) or Institutions recognized 12th class cleared from Institutions recognized by Bihar.
- Sub-science students from institutions recognized by the Bihar State Board of Sanskrit Education.
- Maulvi students who have passed from recognized institutions (Bihar State Madrasa Board) will also have accommodated under the scheme. These types of educational institutions should / should be in Bihar.
- If you are a level degree holder, you will not cover a degree belonging to the same group under the M.N.S.S.B.Y. scheme.
- This qualification does not apply to technical and management courses. For example, under this scheme, loan holders of Science Graduate Degree will not be given a loan to re-read other faculties of Arts, Science or Commerce to pursue graduate-level courses.
- However, to be eligible for higher education in courses such as M.B.A. or M.C.A., your C.I.B.I.L. score must be greater than or equivalent to 700.
- If the C.I.B.I.L. score exceeds 700, the following higher authority will grant it.
- He is enrolled in higher education to pursue higher education in institutions recognized by the relevant regulatory boards/agencies of the Government of Bihar or other Central or State Governments.
- You must have an Aadhaar card number or unique I.D. (UID)
- You must have a good Permanent Account Number (P.A.N.).
Institutions Eligible for Studies:
Institutions recognized by the relevant regulatory boards/agencies of the Government of Bihar. Or other state governments or the central government.
Eligibility Courses for Studies:
Financial Courses, General Courses (Non-Technical), and Technical Courses, e.g. BA., B.Sc., BCom, Engineering, Management, Medical, Law etc.
Documents required for B.S.C.C.
Here is a list of documents required for a Bihar student credit card proving your eligibility for the M.N.S.S.B.Y. scheme. The mandated credit card documents are as follows:
- Mark sheets of 10th and 12th standard applicants.
- Documents for proof of admission in a higher education institution.
- If applying with a credit card applicant and co-applicant.
- Documents for proof of address.
- Proof of identities such as Aadhaar cards and P.A.N. cards.
- Bank Account Statements.
- Form 16 along with other documents like Family Income Certificate.
How to apply for Bihar Student Credit Card?
Make the most of the B.S.C.C. yojana and apply for Bihar Student Credit Card online. This scheme will make your higher education dreams come true. Here is how one can apply for a Bihar Student Credit Card Online follow:
Step 1: Visit the M.N.S.S.B.Y. official website.
2nd step: Select the ‘New Applicant Registration’ option.
Step 03: Fill in the required details and click ‘Send OTP’.
4th step: Now, enter the OTP received in your mobile number/email id and click ‘Submit‘.
Step 5: After successfully registering for Bihar Student Credit Card, click on ‘Go Home‘.
Step 6: Log in to Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana website using the credentials you received via SMS/Email.
7th step: Set a new password and log in again with a unique password.
Step 08: Enter your details in the fields and click on ‘Submit‘.
Step 09: Select the ‘Credit Card’ option from the ‘Select Scheme‘ drop-down menu.
10th step: Enter your personal information and co-applicants, if any.
Step 11: After filling in all the information required for Credit Card, click on ‘Submit’.
Step 12: Make a note of the receipt you received by email.
How can you check your student credit card status in Bihar?
You can track your Bihar student credit card status online by visiting the location at www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in.
To consider the B.S.C.C. status of the application, visit the link above and enter your Aadhaar number or registration digit and date of birth.
Upon submission, the Website will provide you with the status information of your credit card application.
How to use Bihar Student Credit Card?
- Fees payable for college/school/hostel
- Exam/Library/Lab Fee
- Student Borrower had supported by the insurance premium.
- Caution deposit, building fund/refundable deposit institution bills / receipts.
- Purchase of books/equipment/tools/uniforms If required,
- purchase a computer at a reasonable price
- Any other fees required to finish the course – study tours, project work, thesis etc.
How to contact Bihar Student Credit Card Customer Care?
For any question related to Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme, candidates can call Toll free or Helpline Number – 1800 3456 444.
You may contact the above Bihar Credit Card Customer Care Number, and further, the candidates can see the details of the Bihar Government.
Scheme and Bihar Student Credit Card Deals on the Official Website
B.S.C.C. Email Address