Avon Credit card is used to pay for cosmetics and other beauty services. Please read the following article to learn more about its application, payments, customer care, etc. This article gives more detailed information about the card.
Avon Credit Card Overview:
Avon is a beauty company that David H. MC founded. Connel. The company’s headquarters is in London, United Kingdom. They provide a wide range of products and services like skin care, cosmetics, fragrance, and other personal care products. After purchasing their products, they provide many other services for payments.
It is the first cosmetic company to give customers various credit card and other payment options. After using their services, you can make payments using this credit card up to the limit. The first purchase using this card can get the customer $25 worth of moisturizer. Avon Products launched a platinum Visa Card, inc and Bank One to increase their service range.
How to apply for Avon Credit Card?
If you want to apply for Avon Credit, you can get it by the following methods.
- Via Avon beauty boutique
- Zone managers: Ask the Zone managers of the company to get the credit card. This is the easiest way to apply for it.
Contact their customer care service number if you need help with the application or others.
Customer care number: 1800222866.
Visit the nearest company branch to apply for credit. After visiting, talk to their employees and ask for the card. You can get a credit card only if you meet their requirements. There is no registration fee; you can get free samples and brochures after registering.
There are various online and offline methods to make payments for Avon. They are,
- Credit cards: Visa card, Master card, American Express, and Rupay.
- Debit cards: Visa card, Master card, Rupay, Pre-paid cards.
- QR Scan
- Wallet payments.
Offline: You can make payments using Cash on delivery option.
How do you pay the credit used to Avon?
To pay the credit used by Avon, you can follow the following steps.
- Open the app on the device.
- Login to your accounts using your username and password.
- Now on the page, search for the My Account icon. Scroll down to search for credit information.
- Then, click on the Make Invoice Payment option.
- On the payment page, the total outstanding amount is visible.
- Next, select the payment method as per requirement.
- Lastly, make a payment, and you will be forwarded to the payment success page.
The process to add a credit card to your Avon account:
Follow the steps below if you want to make changes to your Avon card payments, like remove the card, add a card, etc.
- Open the app or official website on the device.
- On the homepage, in the upper right corner, you can see the My credit cards option. Tap on it.
- Next, click on the Add new credit card option.
- Enter your card details like card number, SSN, etc. Save the details.
- Next, during your payments, select your credit card.
Customer care services:
You can call their customer care number if you have any issues regarding the Avon credit card and other details.
Toll-free number:(800) 500-2866
Customer care number: (866) 513-2866.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs):
According to Fraud protection, you can only get one Avon credit card.
Yes, you can make payments for Avon using credit cards and Paypal, net banking, debit cards, etc.
You can check the credit limit by calling their customer service number, i.e., 0333 234 5555.
No, there is no fee required to get the credit card.