- 1 BOB ICSI Diamond Credit Card
- 1.0.1 Features of BOB ICSI Diamond Credit Card
- 1.0.2 BOB ICSI Credit Card Benefits
- 1.0.3 ICSI Diamond Credit Card Offers
- 1.0.4 Benefits of BOB ICSI Diamond Credit Card
- 1.0.5 Fees & Charges for BOB ICSI Diamond Credit Card
- 1.0.6 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.0.7 Required Documents
- 1.0.8 How to apply for a BOB ICSI Diamond credit card?
- 1.0.9 Track Application Status
- 1.0.10 How to activate the BoB ICSI Diamond credit card?
- 1.0.11 BoB ICSI credit card Login/Net Banking
Bank of Baroda has dedicated the BOB ICSI Diamond Credit Card to Company Secretaries (CS) only. CS, an active member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), is eligible to apply for this credit card.
BOB ICSI Diamond Credit Card
This card offers bonus rewards, complimentary lounge access, and accelerated rewards. It’s free for a lifetime credit card. In addition, it has other special benefits as well, as you can find in this post.
Features of BOB ICSI Diamond Credit Card
See Bank of Baroda ICSI Credit Card Special Features in this section.
Easy EMI Option:
- BOB ICSI Credit Card Easy EMI Option Card Holder helps convert purchases of more than INR 2500 into EMIs for 6 or 12 months.
Fuel surcharge waiver:
- Save up to 1% on your fuel transactions with a fuel surcharge waiver.
- However, the transaction should be between Rs 400 and Rs 5000.
- Please note that the cardholder will get a maximum deduction of Rs 250 per month.
- A cardholder can get 5x rewards on the dining, utility and online category. Still, for other categories, they will get one reward point for every 100 rupees.
- In addition, these points are eligible for a cashback redemption of Rs. 0.25 per reward point.
BOB ICSI Credit Card Benefits
The BOB ICSI Diamond Credit Card has special benefits that make this card a valid credit card.
The milestone rewards of the BOB ICSI Diamond Credit Card are similar to the ICAI Credit Card. If the cardholder completes a transaction within the first 30 days of issuing the card, they will receive 1000 Reward Points.
Similarly, they get 3,999 reward points each quarter if they spend beyond their credit limit.
Free Ad on Card:
A cardholder can also apply for three add-on cards for their family members above 18. It could be their parents, children or spouse.
Similarly, it also protects ICSI Diamond credit card holders under complimentary insurance cover.
Zero Lost Card Liability:
The cardholder can immediately report the loss of the card to the Bank of Baroda to ensure zero liability for card misuse and fraudulent transactions.
ICSI Diamond Credit Card Offers
The ICSI Diamond Credit Card comes with almost the same offers as the ICAI Credit Card. You can see the details of all these offers in this section.
ICSI Diamond Credit Card offers amazing travel benefits, undoubtedly a perfect travel partner charm.
- Speaking of its first major purpose or complementary offer, it allows the cardholder partner to enjoy domestic lounge access at airports.
- They provided 12 complimentary visits within a year and three per quarter.
- The second benefit of a 2% lower forex markup charge on international costs will benefit travellers.
- Shopping with ICSI Diamond Credit offers faster reward points.
- Online shopping, meal expenses and utility bill payments will give you five reward points for every 100 rupees.
- In addition, ICSI cardholders can also earn 999 bonus reward points if they make five transactions of Rs 1000 or more per month.
Fitness & Frolic:
Furthermore, cardholders can also enjoy the benefits of a luxurious, healthy lifestyle. Rs. Get the welcome benefits of 15K worth six months FitPass Pro free membership.
Benefits of BOB ICSI Diamond Credit Card
BOB ICSI Credit Card has never failed to impress with its benefits. Cardholders can avail the following benefits.
- Low Forex Currency Markup Charges on International Transactions 2%.
- Free add-on cards.
- Lifetime joining and no annual fees
- 12 complimentary lounge access per year at domestic airports.
Fees & Charges for BOB ICSI Diamond Credit Card
The information for BOB ICSI Diamond credit card charges had mentioned in the following table.
|Fees & Charges||Amount|
|Joining Fees||Lifetime Free|
|Annual Fees||Lifetime Free|
|Add on card joining and annual fee||Nil|
|Forex Currency Markup Charges||2%|
The BOB ICSI Diamond credit card eligibility details had discussed below.
- Add on cardholder age: Above 18 years
- Primary cardholder age: Above 21 years
- Resident: Indian
- Membership: Only for the active and eligible members of ICSI
The BOB ICSI Diamond credit card applicants, must provide the following documents to the Bank of Baroda.
- ICSI Membership Card: A xerox of ICSI Membership Card
- Photograph: Latest passport size colour photograph of the applicant
- Mandatory Document: Photocopy of Pan Card
- Address Proof: Copy of current residential proof
- Salary Proof: Latest ITR/ Salary Slip or Copy of your other credit card with its latest bill statement.
How to apply for a BOB ICSI Diamond credit card?
You can apply for a BOB ICSI Diamond credit card by visiting your nearest BoB branch or through the official website of BoB Financial as follows:
- Visit Bank of Baroda’s Official Website. Selects the credit card you want to apply for, like the Bank Of Baroda ICSI Diamond credit card.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ option.
- You will redirect to the application form.
- Carefully fill in all the crucial details and check them out before proceeding.
- Complete all the formalities as per the website instructions.
In addition, applicants can apply by email and provide copies of all required documents to the Bank of Baroda. The bank will send your ICSI credit card to your home address within 15 to 20 working days.
Track Application Status
- To track your credit card application status, go to the official website.
- Enter your application’s number and click on ‘Get Details.’
- You get the status of your application on your Screen.
How to activate the BoB ICSI Diamond credit card?
After receiving your new credit card from BoB Financial, activating it is your first step. There are many online and offline methods to activate your credit card, some of which are as follows:
You can activate your credit card through internet banking. Log in to your Net Banking Account and find the option for Activation/PIN Generation from the menu.
Another method to activate your credit card is through an ATM. Visit your nearest BoB ATM, insert your credit card, and select the option to activate your card from the main menu.
You can also contact your credit card customer care and ask them to assist you in activating your credit card.
BoB ICSI credit card Login/Net Banking
Nowadays, everyone wants to complete their banking-related tasks from the comfort of their home.
Hence, many banks and card issuers have started offering internet banking facilities. You can also get great services by registering your BoB credit card for Net Banking.
There are a few steps to do the same:
- Visit the BoB Financial Net Banking page.
- Click on the signup option.
- Enter all the required details, including your credit card number, expiration date, and other required details, and click on ‘Proceed.’