Flipkart Axis Bank credit card is beneficial to everyone. Axis Bank is one of the largest banks in the country, offering a wide range of credit cards to serve the needs of their customers through different categories like credit card shopping, lifestyle, travel, etc. Flipkart Axis Credit Card is a Co-branded Shopping Credit Card from Axis Bank and Flipkart.
It offers you a broad range of benefits and features, from cashback for transactions to access to the Airport Lounge with fuel benefits.
- Welcome, Benefit Rs 3,300 and a wide range of discounts on other purchases.
- Get 5% cashback on your purchases on Flipkart, Myntra and 2GUD.
- Get 4% cashback on investments made from preferred merchants.
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Benefits and Features:
- Get Rs. 3,300 Joining and Activation Benefits with Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card.
- Get an Rs.500 voucher from Flipkart on your first transaction.
- Complimentary six-month membership on Gaana.com with your credit card.
- Get a Rs.500 discount on Goibibo on your domestic hotel bookings for booking at least Rs 2,000 with your credit card.
- Get a discount of Rs.500 on your domestic hotel booking with MakeMyTrip of Rs.2,000.
- 15% cashback up to 500 Rs on your first transaction on Myntra with this credit card.
- 20% discount on new customers on Urban Clap, up to Rs. 400 with your credit card
- 5% cashback on Flipkart, Myntra and 2GUD.
- Get 4% cashback on all preferred merchants.
- Get 1.5% cash back on all other categories.
- Get four complimentary annual visits at domestic airports with your Flipkart credit card.
- Get a 1% fuel surcharge exemption with your credit card at all fuel pumps in India.
- The offer is valid only for transactions between Rs.400 and Rs.4,000.
- GST will not be refunded on fuel surcharge.
- Get 20% off at Partner Restaurants under the ‘Dining Delights’ program Axis Bank offers with your Flipkart Credit Card.
- To check the list of restaurants, visit the Axis Bank website. It is advisable to call.
- A credit card lets you convert your purchases into EMIs with low interest rates and a wide range of maturities.
- Axis Bank can convert only purchases of at least Rs 2,500 with your credit card to EMI.
Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card Limit:
Your Axis Bank Flipkart Card credit limit is entirely at the discretion of Axis Bank. Before allocating a credit limit to your card, the Bank will check your past and ongoing debt repayment habits and consider several factors, such as your annual income, credit score and credit report.
Fees of Credit Card:
|Type of Charges
|Card replacement fees
|Add-on card annual fees
|Cheque return or dishonour fees
|2% of the payment amount subjected to a minimum of Rs.450.
|Rs.500 (2nd year onwards)
|Charge slip retrieval fees or copy request fees
|2% of the payment amount is subjected to a minimum of Rs.450.
|2.5% of the cash amount. Minimum of Rs.250
|Outstation cheque fees
|3% of the limit amount. Minimum of Rs.500
|Add-on card joining fees
|Rs.100 for cards given after February 11, 2011.
|Late payment fees
|If the total amount due is Rs.100 – Nil Payment between Rs.101 and 300 – Rs.100 Payment between Rs.301 – Rs.1,000 – Rs.300 amount between Rs.1,001 – Rs.5,000 – Rs.500 Payment between Rs.5,001 – Rs.20,000 – Rs.600 More than Rs.20,001 – Rs.700
|Duplicate statement fees
|Cash payment fees
|As per Government rules
|3.49% per month
|Hot listing charge
|Surcharge on purchase of railway tickets
|As per IRCTC
|Fuel transaction surcharge
|1% of the transaction amount
|Balance enquiry charge
|Foreign Currency transaction fees
|3.50% of the transaction value
- The holder Must be 15 years of age or older.
- The cardholder must be an Indian resident or non-resident.
- The direct credit card holder must be between 18 and 70.
Documents required to apply for Axis Bank Platinum Card:
- Proof of identity, Form 60
- proof of income
- colour photographs
- PAN card and
- proof of residency of the primary applicant.
Here is the entire list of required documents:
- Colour Photo
- Proof of Income Latest Payslip / Form 16 / IT Return Copy
- PAN Card Photocopy or Form 60
Proof of Residence:
- Telephone Bill
- Ration Card
- Electricity Bill
Proof of Identity:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
How do you apply for the Axis Bank Flipkart Credit card?
To apply online for Flipkart Credit Card, follow the steps given below-
- Open the Axis Bank Official Website.
- In the Explore Products option, select ‘Credit Cards’.
- The following window shows you a massive range of Axis credit card options.
- Search Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card
- Click on Apply Now
- Details of your bank customer ID, mobile number, etc., are required to verify your Credit Card Online eligibility.
- If you are suitable for the Flipkart Axis Bank Card, you will be asked to enter other information to complete the application process.
- Apply online along with the required documents to complete your Flipkart Axis Bank credit card application process.
The offline option is also available for applicants uncomfortable with online platforms. The applicant must do these offline to apply for a Flipkart Axis Bank Credit card.
- Visit the nearest Axis Bank branch.
- Inquire about Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card from a Bank Executive.
- If you need specific information from a bank executive to check your credit card eligibility,
- You will be asked to fill out other information to complete the application form if you are eligible for the Flipkart Axis Bank Card.
- Submit the application form with the mandatory documents to complete your Flipkart Axis credit card application process.
Flipkart Creditcard Application Status:
Flipkart Credit Card is a unique card the Bank offers with many features. Learn how to apply for a Flipkart Axis Credit Card. After you apply for a credit card, you can track the application status using the Flipkart app.
- Open the Flipkart app and tap on the menu icon
- From the menu, please tap on the My Account option.
- Then tap on the Flipkart axis Credit Card option.
- You can now see your card application status and the application ID.
Axis Bank Creditcard Customer Care:
- Axis Bank’s Customer Care Centre helps you with bank credit cards to the best of your ability.
- From helping you find the most accepted credit card to helping you apply for it online or offline if you have any card-related concerns, you can call them for any help you may need.
- Axis Bank Retail Phone Banking Numbers: 1860-419–5555, 1860-500-5555
No, it is not accessible for a lifetime. You pay a yearly fee of ₹500.
Flipkart Credit Card is India’s best cashback credit card and is ideally suited for those who prefer shopping with Myntra and Flipkart.
To be eligible to apply for this card, you should be a salaried worker with a monthly income of a minimum of Rs. 15,000. And, if you are a business person/independent earner or professional, your monthly income should be a minimum of Rs. 30,000.
The Axis Bank Flipkart credit card is a co-branded shopping credit card from Axis Bank and Flipkart that offers you a wide range of benefits and features, from cashback for transactions and airport lounge access to fuel benefits.
The interest-free grace period could range from 20 to 50 days, depending on the transaction date.