- 1 Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Benefits and Features
Axis Bank is one of the highest banks in the country, offering a wide range of credit cards to serve the needs of their customers through different categories like Credit Card Shopping, Lifestyle, Travel etc. Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card is a Co-branded Shopping Credit Card from Axis Bank and Flipkart.
It offers you a broad range of benefits and features, from cashback for transactions and access to the Airport Lounge with fuel benefits.
- Welcome, Benefit Rs 3,300 and a wide range of discounts on other purchases.
- Get 5% cashback on your purchases on Flipkart, Myntra and 2GUD.
- Get 4% cashback on investments made from preferred merchants.
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Benefits and Features
- Get Rs. 3,300 Joining Benefits and Activation Benefits with Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card.
- Get an Rs.500 voucher from Flipkart on your first transaction.
- Complimentary six months membership on Gaana.com with your credit card.
- Get an Rs.500 discount on Goibibo on your domestic hotel bookings for booking at least Rs 2,000 with your credit card.
- Get a discount of Rs.500 on your domestic hotel booking with MakeMyTrip of Rs.2,000.
- 15% cashback up to 500 Rs on your first transaction on Myntra with this credit card.
- 20% discount on new customers on Urban Clap, up to Rs. 400 with your credit card
- 5% cashback on Flipkart, Myntra and 2GUD.
- Get 4% cashback on all preferred merchants.
- Get 1.5% cashback on all other categories.
- Get four complimentary visits a year at domestic airports with your Axis Bank Flipkart credit card.
- Get a 1% fuel surcharge exemption with your credit card at all fuel pumps in India.
- The offer is valid only for transactions between Rs.400 and Rs.4,000.
- GST will not refund on fuel surcharge.
- Get 20% off at Partner Restaurants under the ‘Dining Delights’ program Axis Bank offers with your Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
- To check the list of restaurants, visit the Axis Bank website. It is advisable to visit.
- A credit card permits you to convert your purchases into EMIs with low-interest rates and a wide range of maturities.
- Axis Bank can convert only purchases of at least Rs 2,500 with your credit card to EMI.
Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card Limit
Your Axis Bank Flipkart Card credit limit is entirely at the discretion of Axis Bank. Before allocating a credit limit to your card, the Bank will check your past and ongoing debt repayment habits and consider several factors, such as your annual income, credit score and credit report.
Fees of Credit Card
|Type of Charges||Amount|
|Card replacement fees||Waived|
|Add-on card annual fees||Nil|
|Cheque return or dishonour fees||2% of the payment amount subjected to a minimum of Rs.450.|
|Annual fees||Rs.500 (2nd year onwards)|
|Charge slip retrieval fees or copy request fees||Waived|
|Cash withdrawal fees||2.5% of the cash amount. Minimum of Rs.250|
|Outstation cheque fees||Waived|
|Overlimit penalty||3% of the limit amount. Minimum of Rs.500|
|Add-on card joining fees||Rs.100 for cards given after February 11, 2011.|
|Late payment fees||If the total amount due is Rs.100 – Nil Payment between Rs.101 and 300 – Rs.100 Payment between Rs.301 – Rs.1,000 – Rs.300 amount between Rs.1,001 – Rs.5,000 – Rs.500 Payment between Rs.5,001 – Rs.20,000 – Rs.600 More than Rs.20,001 – Rs.700|
|Duplicate statement fees||Waived|
|Cash payment fees||Rs.100|
|GST||As per Government rules|
|Finance charge||3.49% per month|
|Hot listing charge||Nil|
|Surcharge on purchase of railway tickets||As per IRCTC|
|Fuel transaction surcharge||1% of the transaction amount|
|Balance enquiry charge||Waived|
|Foreign Currency transaction fees||3.50% of the transaction value|
- Holder Must be 15 years of age or older.
- The cardholder must be an Indian resident or non-resident.
- The direct credit card holder must be between 18 and 70.
Documents required to apply for Axis Bank Platinum Card
- Proof of identity, Form 60
- proof of income
- colour photographs
- PAN card and
- proof of residency of the primary applicant.
Here is the entire list of required documents:
- Colour Photo
- Proof of Income Latest Payslip / Form 16 / IT Return Copy
- PAN Card Photocopy or Form 60
Proof of Residence:
- Telephone Bill
- Ration Card
- Electricity Bill
Proof of Identity
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
How to apply for Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card?
To apply online for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card, follow the steps given below-
- Open the Axis Bank Official Website.
- In the Explore Products option, select ‘Credit Cards’.
- You will see a massive range of Axis credit card options in the next window.
- Search Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card
- Click on Apply Now
- Details of Bank Customer ID, Mobile Number etc., are required to verify your Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Online eligibility.
- If you are suitable for the Flipkart Axis Bank Card, you will ask to enter other information to complete the application process.
- Apply along with the required documents online to complete your Flipkart Axis Bank credit card application process.
The offline option is also available for applicants uncomfortable with online platforms. The applicant will need to do these offline to apply for a Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
- Visit the nearest Axis Bank branch.
- Inquire about Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card from a Bank Executive.
- If you need specific information from a bank executive to check your Flipkart Axis Bank credit card eligibility,
- You will ask to fill out other information to complete the application form if you are eligible for the Flipkart Axis Bank Card.
- Submit the application form with the mandatory documents to complete your Flipkart Axis Bank credit card application process.
Flipkart Credit Card Application Status
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card is a unique card offered by the Bank with many features. Learn how to apply for a Flipkart Axis Credit Card. After you apply for a credit card, you can track the status of the application using the Flipkart app
1. Open the Flipkart app and tap on the menu icon
2. From the menu, tap on the My Account option.
3. Then tap on the Flipkart axis Credit Card option.
4. You can now see your card application status and the application ID.
Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care
Axis Bank’s Customer Care Centre helps you with bank credit cards to the best of your ability.
From helping you find the most accepted credit card to helping you apply for a credit card online or offline, if you have any card-related concerns, you can call them for any help you may need.
Axis Bank Retail Phone Banking Numbers: 1860-419–5555, 1860-500-5555