Change UPI pin in PhonePe. Today, most Indians of all ages have the purchasing power to own Internet-enabled smartphones. We also know about United Payment Interface UPI – India’s official online and cashless payment system.
Change UPI PIN in PhonePe
Among the many payment apps in India, the PhonePe UPI app is one of the most famous. It allows you to transfer budgets in seconds by entering a four or 6-digit PIN.
But what occurs if you forget your PhonePe PIN? Here, we will discuss the PhonePe UPI app and how to change UPI PIN on PhonePe.
PhonePe UPI App
PhonePe is a digital payment procedure based on the United Payments Interface (UPI) system. A third-party payment application, PhonePe allows us to make all online payments while operating our internet-enabled mobiles.
We can transfer, pay our utility bills and money, make payments for online shopping purchases, and recharge our mobile and DTH connections through PhonePe.
The app is open in more than 10 Indian languages, leading to nationwide popularity. Now let’s know how to reset your UPI PIN on PhonePe.
- You can make cashless transactions through the PhonePe digital payment app.
- PhonePe fund transfers had helped by the United Payment Interface or UPI method.
- You need your debit card to reset or change your PhonePe PIN.
- You must select the bank account you want to change the PIN.
- It would help if you changed the PIN frequently for security reasons.
How to change UPI PIN in PhonePe?
You can change your UPI PIN in PhonePe easy steps, as mentioned below.
- Open the PhonePe app on your internet-enabled Smartphone powered by Android, iOS or Windows.
- Click on the app menu icon represented by three dots in the top right corner of your phone screen.
- Select “Bank Accounts” under the menu.
- All your bank accounts had linked to the PhonePe UPI payment application.
- Now you require to select the bank account you want to change or reset your UPI PIN.
- After you select the bank account, you will see the “SET” and “RESET” options.
- You used the former when setting up your account.
- However, since you must change your PhonePe PIN, select the “Reset” option.
- The next stage to reset your UPI PIN on PhonePe is to enter the last six numbers of your debit card and the card expiry date in MM/YY format.
- Account holders with virtual debit cards can enter a standard PhonePe code with no expiry date, i.e. 00/48, as the expiry date.
- PhonePe will send you an (OTP) One-Time Password on your registered mobile number, which you should enter to set up your new UPI PIN in PhonePe.
- After entering the OTP, tap on submit, set your new PIN and confirm by entering it again.
How to reset PhonePe UPI PIN?
- Open the PhonePe app with internet connectivity.
- Click on the Profile button.
- Now click on Primary Bank Account.
- And click on Reset UPI PIN.
- Now you need to verify your debit/ATM card details.
- After you verify, you can reset your PhonePe UPI PIN.
What is the PhonePe customer care contact number?
PhonePe Customer Care Company has introduced two customer numbers for its PhonePe users, with the help of which you can call customer care and get any information.
Those two numbers are as follows 080 – 68727374 or 022 – 68727374. PhonePe allows you to mail at https://support.phonepe.com, and you can also contact customer care through message.
Now that you understand how to change your UPI PIN in PhonePe, you can easily change or reset it. You can reset the PIN for security purposes.
If you forgot your PIN and want to reset it, you can follow the same steps. Ensure you never share or reveal your PIN, as your PhonePe app has linked to your bank accounts.
Yes, you can easily change your UPI PIN by going through the steps and executing them. UPI PIN is the final security checkpoint.
Doing so is a very simple process. Open PhonePe and go to the Profile button. Click on Primary Bank and then Change UPI ID.
It supports the following languages: English, Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Odia and Assamese.
PhonePe has a huge number of competitors in the market. Some of them are the Paytm app, FreeCharge, Mobikwik, google pay app, etc.
To change your UPI PIN, follow this path: My Money>Bank Account->Tap on Bank Account->Change>Set Old PIN>Set New PIN>Submit>Confirm UPI PIN->Submit.
To reset your UPI PIN, follow this path: My Money Tab>Bank Account->Tap on Bank Account->Reset>Last 6-digits of Debit Card>Card Validity (MM/YY)>OTP>Set New PIN- > Submit.