- 1 Why should you update or change your mobile number in ICICI bank?
- 1.0.1 Change the mobile number in ICICI bank online.
- 1.0.2 How to change your ICICI Bank mobile number through ATM?
- 1.0.3 Change the mobile number in ICICI bank by Visit Bank Branch.
- 1.0.4 How to Change your mobile number in ICICI bank through Net Banking?
- 1.0.5 Change ICICI Bank’s mobile number by sending an email request
- 1.0.6 Change the mobile number in ICICI bank by Contacting Customer Care Support.
- 1.0.7 Update or Change ICICI Bank Registered Phone Number through iMobile Application:
- 1.0.8 Final Words
- 1.0.9 FAQs
- 220.127.116.11 1. Can I change my mobile number in ICICI Bank through SMS?
- 18.104.22.168 2. Why am I not receiving OTP from ICICI?
- 22.214.171.124 3. Can I have two accounts in ICICI Bank?
- 126.96.36.199 4. How long does it take to change the mobile number in the bank?
- 188.8.131.52 5. How can I check my ICICI Bank account balance without a mobile number?
- 184.108.40.206 6. How do I log in to ICICI Mobile Banking?
All Banks in India provide Phone Banking Net and Banking for customer convenience; registering your mobile number with your bank is mandatory to take advantage of internet banking. To access phone banking, internet banking, or SMS alerts, you must register or change your mobile number in ICICI bank online.
Why should you update or change your mobile number in ICICI bank?
- You will notify you through SMS by ICICI Bank when any transaction occurs in your account.
- You can use internet banking.
- You can use SMS or phone banking only through your registered mobile number.
- You will not have a communication gap with ICICI Bank on any important issue.
If your mobile number is changed, you should also change your registered mobile number with the bank. Note that you can do so as often as you like.
Change the mobile number in ICICI bank online.
You must also remember to update your mobile number with ICICI Bank to experience the bank’s services. Nowadays, recording a mobile phone number with a bank is very important.
A bank-registered mobile number has many benefits and prevents unwanted access to our bank account. We can now register or update our phone numbers online or visit any ICICI Bank branch with our identity verification.
We can also update or register our phone number in a few steps. Let’s see how to change your ICICI Bank mobile number using the offline and online methods listed below.
- At ATM.
- By visiting Bank Branch
- Net Banking.
- By sending an email.
- iMobile App.
- Customer Support.
How to change your ICICI Bank mobile number through ATM?
- Input your debit card in the ATM lobby
- Select your language
- Enter your PIN.
- Select ‘More Options on the screen.
- Select ‘Register Your Mobile.
- Enter your new ten-digit phone number twice and verify with OTP.
- It will update your phone number within two working days.
- You will receive an SMS with your updated mobile number as a service request.
Change the mobile number in ICICI bank by Visit Bank Branch.
- Visit your nearest ICICI branch.
- Contact the Hello desk official and fill and submit the KYC form or request letter.
- After verification, your mobile number will link to your account.
- After linking your phone number with your ICICI Bank account, you will receive an SMS on your recorded mobile number informing you that your mobile number has changed.
How to Change your mobile number in ICICI bank through Net Banking?
- Go to ICICI net Banking Portal.
- Input your login particulars with username and password
- Go to ‘My Profile and then click ‘Update Mobile Number’ on the left.
- You will get OTP to the old registered number.
- After OTP confirmation, click on submit.
- Submit your new mail address and click Submit.
- Enter the required transaction data and connect ‘Update.’
- The screen will display that the email id changed instantly.
Change ICICI Bank’s mobile number by sending an email request
- Update your phone number by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are an NRI, call the international number and make a request.
- Download and fill out the mobile number update request form with your registered email address.
Change the mobile number in ICICI bank by Contacting Customer Care Support.
- You can always contact customer service and request to change your cell phone number.
- They’ll ask you a few questions to ensure it’s your account and then update the registered mobile number to the one you chose.
- You can contact the customer care number by calling 1860 120 7777.
Update or Change ICICI Bank Registered Phone Number through iMobile Application:
- Open ICICI Mobile Banking App on your phone.
- Login for ICICI Mobile Banking by entering MPIN.
- Now click on ‘Services and Aadhaar’ and then click on ‘InstaBanking Services.’
- Now click on ‘Update Phone Number.’
- Complete your verification by reaching ‘OTP’ on your registered mobile number.
- Enter your ‘New Phone Number’ double to confirm it.
- Now the updated new number will be verified and accepted by the bank.
- Once the bank is verified, They will activate the new number to get updates along with OTPs from the bank.
- Don’t hesitate to contact your branch if you face any problems.
You can change or register your mobile number in your ICIC Bank account through ATM in a few minutes. If you have any ICICI Bank Mobile Number Change queries, feel free to write them in the comment section below.
1. Can I change my mobile number in ICICI Bank through SMS?
Information regarding account transactions and OTPs are sent to your registered mobile number every time you operate an account. The security of your account is critical to the bank. Hence only four standard ways are allowed to request a change of registered mobile number- internet, ATM, bank branch visit, and email to bank authorities.
2. Why am I not receiving OTP from ICICI?
If your OTP is not visible on your registered mobile number, dial our customer care number using your 16-digit ATM/Debit Card + PIN so that we can provide you with information on your OTP.
3. Can I have two accounts in ICICI Bank?
Suppose you have numerous accounts with ICICI Bank. In that case, you can pool your accounts to execute transactions based on the combined balance available in all the pooled accounts. So no last-minute arranging funds; your other account will take care of it.
4. How long does it take to change the mobile number in the bank?
As with internet banking, the bank will link the mobile number to the bank account within 24-48 hours and send you a verification notification once the process is complete.
5. How can I check my ICICI Bank account balance without a mobile number?
To check Missed Call Service A/C balance, you can give a missed call to 9594 612 612 or SMS IBAL to 9215676766 / 5676 766 to get balance details. The call will be automatically disconnected, and They will send an SMS to the registered mobile number of the account holder.
6. How do I log in to ICICI Mobile Banking?
Type http://m.icicibank.com in your mobile phone browser. Login with a User ID and Password for Internet Banking. That’s it. You can now continue your banking transactions.