Suppose you have a Biolife card and want to transfer the money on it to your bank account. But if you need to learn how to share money from a Biolife card to a bank account, this guide will help you navigate the process.
In this blog, we will explain the steps you have to take to transfer money from your Biolife Card to your bank account.
Transfer Biolife money to bank introduction.
BioLife Plasma Services offers donors a BioLife Card as compensation for their time and effort. This Card performs like a debit card and can use at various places.
But what if you want to transfer money from your BioLife Card to your bank account? This guide will guide you on transferring money from a BioLife card to a bank account.
What is Biolife Card?
The BioLife Card is a prepaid debit card issued to donors by BioLife Plasma Services. BioLife Plasma Services is a company that gathers and processes plasma donations from individuals.
The BioLife Card is a convenient way for donors to receive payment for their plasma donations. Biolife cards can use to make purchases and withdraw cash from ATMs, among other things.
BioLife cards can also transfer funds to a bank account, a valuable way to manage funds and avoid fees associated with cash withdrawals from prepaid cards.
History of Biolife Plasma Services
Before transferring Biolife Money to a Bank, the record of plasma service dates back to the early 20th century when doctors discovered that plasma could treat patients suffering from shock and burns.
During World War II, plasma became a valuable resource for treating wounded soldiers on the battlefield. Plasma collection centers have been established in the United States and other countries to collect and process plasma donations from voluntary donors.
In the 1950s and 1960s, advances in plasma processing and storage technology led to commercial plasma fractionation, which involves dividing plasma into its components for use in various medical treatments.
This technology has enabled plasma to treat multiple medical conditions, including hemophilia, immune disorders, and some cancers.
As the demand for plasma increases, more and more plasma collection centers have been established worldwide. In the 1980s and 1990s, concerns arose about the safety of plasma supplies, mainly related to the spread of HIV and other virulent diseases.
It has led to strict screening and testing protocols for plasma donors to ensure the safety of the plasma supply.
Today, plasma service plays a vital role in the healthcare industry, with plasma-derived products used to treat millions of patients annually.
Various organizations operate plasma collection centers, including non-profit organizations, government agencies, and not-for-profit organizations. Donors had compensated for their donations, which can be a source of income for some individuals.
Requirements to transfer Biolife money to a bank account:
To transfer Biolife money to the bank, you need to:
- Become a Biolife Plasma Donor.
- Have a BioLife MasterCard.
- Log on to the cardholder’s website and enter your username and password.
- Provide the account number of the account you wish to transfer.
Above are the requirements to transfer Biolife money to a bank.
Setting up your Biolife account for bank transfers
If you have never transferred BioLife money to your account, you must set up your account for transfers. The following steps will guide you:
- Log in to the cardholder website.
- In the “First Time User” section, locate the “Register Your Card Now” button and click on it.
- Enter your card number and security code.
- You can find them on the back of your Card.
- Think of a username and a strong password and enter them.
- Verify your mail address.
- Enter the mobile number that allows you to use the text balance service. It is optional.
- Enter your email details.
- Use your user ID and password the next time you visit the site.
How to Transfer Biolife Money to Bank?
Follow these steps to transfer Biolife Money to Bank:
- Log in to the cardholder website And fill in your user ID and password.
- Click on the “Access $” tab.
- Fill in your bank account number and routing number.
- Within 2-3 working days, the money will transfer to your bank account.
If you wish to share less than $300, you will charge a $1.95 transfer fee.
Fees associated with Biolife Debit Card money are bank transfer
There are some fees for transferring BioLife money to your bank account. This section of the article focuses on them.
- There is no fee for the first cash withdrawal after plasma donation. After that, you will charge $2.25 for each cash withdrawal from the ATM.
- You will charge $1 each time you request an ATM balance check.
- You don’t pay a penny for any point-of-sale purchases you make.
- You will pay $4.45 for a replacement card.
- You will charge $2.95 for cash withdrawals from bank counters.
How do I check the balance on my Biolife Card?
There are different ways to check your account balance on your BioLife Card. You can choose from any of the options:
- Visit the website.
- You can call the customer service number on the back of the Card.
- Biolife Appointment Scheduling System. Each time you log in, you can see your card balance displayed in the top right corner of the page.
- Text “BAL” and 445544, and within seconds you will receive a reply with your current card balance.
- To sign up for this feature, call the consumer service number on the back of the Card or log on to the cardholder’s website.
- You can check your balance at an ATM, but you will charge a $0.50 fee.
- You can avoid this option.
FAQs on transferring Biolife money to a bank
You can link your Bio Life Card to the Cash App, as the Cash App accepts connected bank accounts and credit or debit cards supported by Visa, American Express, Discover, or MasterCard.
The BioLife Card you receive after donating plasma is a debit card with no credit line. There are also no limits on cash withdrawals and purchases.
Yes. The BioLife Card is a MasterCard used to pay bills anywhere a debit MasterCard is accepted. It can also use to withdraw cash from ATMs.
BioLife cards can work on Venmo. You can use MasterCard and Visa cards anywhere they are accepted.