Are you looking for a process to unlink your bank account from the Dave app? Then, read this article to get clear information on unlinking your bank account from the app. You can also get details like changing your bank account, contact details, etc.
Dave bank is a digital banking company that helps and provides its customers with a wide range of financial services through the Dave app. The company is now for its free cash advance services. The main advantage of their service is that they don’t charge any interest (or) extra fees for their services. This bank was launched in 2019 to give its advanced banking services. No minimum balance is important to connect your bank account.
The app is in partnership with Evolve bank & trust. You can use their services by connecting your debit card, credit card, or bank account to make payments and transactions. It is available for every user, and you can install the app on your mobile through playstore or Appstore. Every transaction detail is secured on the app. As this app provides cash-in-advance service, to use them, you have to pay a $1 subscription fee monthly.
How can we cancel Dave’s app?
Many other banking services are provided in present times. So, if you want to cancel your Dave app, firstly, you need to unlink your bank account and stop subscriptions. You can cancel your user subscription by calling customer care and asking to delete the account.
But, after you delete your account with account, other banking details like transaction history will also be detailed. It is important to know that you cannot delete your account by deleting your app on your mobile.
How to unlink my bank account on the Dave app?
Before unlinking, it is important to cancel your subscription to the Dave app. Follow the below steps to unlink your bank account.
- Open your account on the Dave app.
- Select the profile option on the right corner and go to the ‘Account’ option.
- Next, go to the ‘Manage membership’ option and tap on ‘View Membership status.’
- Go to ‘Manage membership.’
- Now, click on ‘cancel my account’ after clicking on the pause membership option.
- Nest tap on ‘Continue to cancellation..’
- You should mention your cancellation reason and submit it.
- Lastly, swipe the ‘Slide to cancel’ option and cancel your membership.
How to change your bank account on the Dave app?
After many transactions and payments, if you want to change your old account and add another account, you can follow the following steps,
- Go to the app and select the ‘profile’ tab.
- Now, click on ‘linked banks and card.’
- After opening, click on the ‘change’ option to change the bank.
- Now login to your bank account using your account number and password after selecting your bank.
- Clear all your security options, and finally, your account is updated.
How can we stop Dave’s app from taking money?
If you want to stop the Dave app from taking money, follow the below steps:
- Firstly, open your account in the app.
- Next, select the profile option.
- Scroll down to select the ‘Manage membership’ option.
- After opening, you will see ‘view membership status.’ Click on it.
- Tap the ‘Manage membership’ option and click on ‘Pause membership.’
- Next, click on the ‘agree on’ option.
How to change the payment date?
Sometimes the payments may delay; in that case, if you want to change your purchase payment date, follow the below steps:
- Open the Dave app and select the ‘profile’ option.
- Under that, select either the ‘Dave spending’ or ‘external account’ option.
- Tap on ‘Next payday’ in the income section.
- Now, you can select either ‘change main check’ or add a new option.
- Next, edit your pay schedule and save it to update the information.
Dave app customer details:
If you want to clarify any issue with the Dave app, you can use customer services to report the issue.
Phone number: 18448573283
They are available between 4 AM – 10 PM from Monday to Friday and 5 AM – 5 PM on Saturdays and Sundays.
E-mail: [email protected]
Go to the app and select the profile option. Now go to the chat option and chat with Dave’s executive. They are available between 6 AM – 6 PM.
Frequently asked questions ( FAQs):
No, only a single account can be used on the app.
No, it is not possible.
The bank will charge a fee for late payments.
The app will check the bank account approximately six times a day.