SalonCentric Credit Card gives customers 24/7 personalized access to their accounts. With a SalonCentric card, you can check your review transactions, balance, pay bills, and more.
This article will provide information about accessing your SalonCentric credit card and the SalonCentric app for personal use.
You can access the SalonCentric credit card 24 hours a day, per week, to manage your account diaries. The portal is confidential, secure, and easy to use.
What is a SalonCentric Credit Card?
SalonCentric Credit Card is an electronic charge card branded and issued by financial services company Comenity Bank.
The company issues and processes various cards, including charge, prepaid, and credit cards. SalonCentric cards are available to small businesses, individuals, and corporate customers in the United States and worldwide.
Benefits of SalonCentric Credit Card
Card members can enjoy SalonCentric protection, boost purchasing power, and more. Whether you want to build your credit score, stretch your cash flow or get more out of your purchasing, there may be a card that fits your lifestyle.
With SalonCentric Cards, earn cash back or leagues on purchases that fit your lifestyle.
- Earn complete miles or cash back on purchases
- Keep your prizes with no extinction dates for the life of your a/c.
- Redeem your cash back for any amount
Superior customer service:
We treat our consumers with helpful service and access to exciting experiences.
- Get help and solutions with 24/7 customer service.
Trusted security features:
Rest easy knowing that every SalonCentric card includes a suite of security components that help save your card and payment information.
- Get notified if potentially suspicious transactions had noticed on your account.
- Pay securely for online purchases with virtual card numbers
- Easily lock your card if it’s lost, misplaced, or stolen on the SalonCentric mobile app.
How to Register Online for a SalonCentric Account?
To register for SalonCentric credit card sign-in to pay online, you’ll need the following:
- Your credit card a/c number
- Your ZIP code.
- Your social security number, social id number, or alternate identification
- Your email address
- Your mobile number
You’ll prompt to create a username and password to pay your bill, view statements, and access personal information from your computer or Smartphone.
Follow the below-described procedures to get started.
- Visit the SalonCentric account registration page.
- Select the “Register” button and provide your SalonCentric card details to get started.
How to access the SalonCentric credit card?
Customers can also easily access their SalonCentric page by following the procedures below.
- Visit the official website for SalonCentric Card sign-in.
- Enter your user ID and password.
- After that, click the login button to access your SalonCentric credit card customer dashboard.
How to activate your SalonCentric credit card?
If you have issued a new Saloncentric card, you must activate it. You can activate your SalonCentric card by following the procedures detailed below.
- Login to the SalonCentric card activation page.
- Input your Primary Cardholder Information
- Credit Card Account Number
- Expiration Date
- Social Security Number (SSN)
- Last Four Digits of the SSN
- Select Customer Service from the menu bar, and then select Self Service.
- Select Activate Card under the Credit/Charge Account section.
- Enter the card info and follow the prompts to finish the activation.
If you don’t have a Social Security digit, please call the mobile number on the rear of the card or download the mobile application to activate your card.
How to activate SalonCentric Credit Card using the mobile app?
- Download the SalonCentric mobile app from Google Play or Apple Store.
- See the recommendation below.
- Log in to your SalonCentric mobile app.
- Select Manage Cards from the main menu.
- Select the card that requires activation.
- Select Activate Card.
- If you have multiple cards for activation, select the one you want to activate and Continue.
- Provide your card information and the last four digits of your SSN, and then select Activate.
How to check SalonCentric credit card balance?
Interestingly, you can check your SalonCentric card balance online or over the phone. Follow the below-described procedures to get started.
- Visit the SalonCentric card online login page.
- Input your login details to check your card balance.
Pay bills online using a SalonCentric credit card.
There are so many ways you can pay your bills online using a SalonCentric card. However, the easiest way is online payment.
- Go to the SalonCentric card website and log in.
- Then Click on the Payment tab.
- Next, click on the Make a Payment button.
- Enter your payment info.
- Verify your payment details and click on submit button.
SalonCentric Credit Card Payment Address
SalonCentric Credit Card
PO Box 659728
San Antonio, TX 78265
Customer Service Phone Number
The SalonCentric credit card customer service mobile number for payments and other assistance is 1-855-823-7001.
Easy-to-get community bank credit cards require fair credit for approval. That means you need a score of around 640 or higher.
Every investment with your Comenity Mastercard Credit Card allows you to earn cash-back rewards. You can save rewards as a statement credit used to your account balance. $100 cash back when you expend $500 or more within ninety days of opening your Comenity Mastercard® Credit Card. Paid as a statement credit
While consumers often confuse Community Bank and Synchrony Bank, these institutions are distinct. Both offer a range of store credit cards with major brands, so their offers sometimes overlap.
Yes, you can, but you must apply for certain cards that accept applicants with low credit scores.