Blue Nile Credit card is a store credit card by which you can make payments. This card can be used only in its respective store. You can apply for the card online. To apply, read the article below and learn more about its registration, benefits, requirements, login, etc.
Blue Nile Credit card:
Blue Nile is a famous jewelry retailer company in America. They offer different kinds of jewelry, like diamond rings for engagements, marriages, necklaces, etc. This company was founded in 1998 in Seattle, Washington. To grow their range in the business, they started offering credit cards through which customers can pay their bills. These credit cards are issued by T.D. Bank and Comenity bank of America.
Every customer can apply for this card online and use that card for making payments. This card is only accepted in its respective store. There are many rewards and offers for credit card users. Using this card makes payment easy for customers whenever they purchase in the store. This article has all the important details of this credit card.
There are some requirements that every customer should have while applying for the Blue Nile Credit card. They are,
- The customer must be a U.S. resident.
- The age of the applicant must be above 18 years old.
- They can apply for the card only if they make a minimum purchase of $500 to $1,499 for six months and above $1500 for 12 months.
- The customer must be subject to credit approval.
How to apply online for a Blue Nile credit card?
To use the benefits of the Blue Nile credit card, it is important to apply for one. You can apply for the credit card by following the below steps.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the store.
- On the homepage, you can see the application link. Click on the link.
- Now enter all the personal and financial details like name, account name, address, etc.
- After entering the details, click on ‘Submit.’
Register the Blue Nile credit card on Comenity bank:
After applying for the Blue Nile credit card, you will get the card with details. So to use the card, you need to register the card on the Comenity bank website. Follow the below steps to register.
- Visit the official website of the credit card login of Comenity bank.
- You will be redirected to the home page. Scroll down and click on the ‘Register now’ icon.
- Enter all card details correctly, like account number, SSN, ZIP code, etc.
- After entering all the details, click on the ‘Find my account’ option to find your account.
- Finally, create a username and password for future logins.
How to Log in?
Community bank doesn’t provide any apps to make online payments. To make payments, you need to log in to your account on the bank’s official website. Now follow the below steps to log in to the page.
- Visit the official website.
- On the home page, you can see the ‘Sign in’ icon. Click on it.
- Enter the card login details like username and password.
- After entering, click on ‘Sign in,’ which allows you to sign in to your account.
Blue Nile Credit Card offers many payment options for their customers. Some of the payment methods are,
There needs to be an app for making payments. Use this easy online method to make payments. For this, log in to your account on the store’s official website. Go to the payments option, select the credit card, and pay the bills.
One of the ways to make payments is by calling their customer care number. Give your card details and ask for them to proceed with the payments.
Send a check with the amount or money order to the bank. You should also send the account details like account number, SSN, and PIN or Postal code. Before sending the mail, call customer care service and verify the bank’s address.
Address: Blue Nile credit card payments,
P.O. Box 100114 Columbia, SC 29202-3114
Easy pay is one of the best options for making online payments. To make payments select the Easy pay option on the top of the login page. Enter your account details and find your account. Use this option while making payments.
There are many benefits to the Blue Nile Credit card. They are,
- The card provides many financial options.
- They provide many offers and rewards.
- It has a reusable line of credit.
- You can manage your account 24/7.
- Zero down payments.
- No need to pay the interest if the full amount is paid within six months.
Customer care services:
Phone number: 1-877-258-6953 for payments.
1-800-252-2551 for customer services
1-800-252-2551 for lost or stolen.
Blue Nile Credit card payments
P.O. Box: 100114 Columbia, SC 29202-3114.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs):
No, there is no need to pay anything to get a credit card.
The initial interest rate is 9.9% for 24 months, and sometimes due to some conditions, it increases up to 29.99%.
No, this card applies only to U.S. residents.
The normal fee is $30, but it increases to $41.