Arhaus is a famous furniture and home decor store in America. While developing their business, they started offering store credit cards. Comenity Capital Bank issues credit cards for customers. If you want to apply for the Arhaus credit card and to know its benefits, requirements, etc., read the below article.
Arhaus Credit card overview:
As purchasing increases in everyone’s life, the usage of credit cards is also increasing. A credit card is something that every person has in their wallet. Purchasing using a credit card frees down the burden of buying something expensive. Due to this rapid usage, many companies and businesses started offering credit cards. With this card, they provide virtual currency so that they can use it at their respective stores.
Arhaus is one of America’s famous home decor and retail furniture stores. John and Jack Reed founded this in 1986. It originally started with Homework and changed its name to Arhaus in 2013. This company sells various stuff like furniture and decor goods for houses, offices, companies, etc. By partnering with Comenity Capital bank, a subsidiary bank of Bread bank, it offers the store credit card. Read the below article to learn more about the card.
Requirements to get an Arhaus credit card:
The following are the requirement to get an Arhaus credit card.
- The credit score of the customer must be at least 620 or above.
- Must be above 18 years old.
- They must have a government ID and Tax Identification number, e.g., SSN.
- An applicant for this card must be willing to provide a non-PO box mailing address.
- Must be a citizen of America or a resident
How to apply online?
If you want to apply for an Arhaus credit card online, then follow the below steps,
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Now on the home page, you can see credit cards at the page’s footer. Click on it.
- Now tap on the ‘Apply’ icon and enter all the details.
- After entering, check whether the details are correct and submit the application.
How to register for the account?
You can register an account for an Arhaus credit card in the following ways.
- Open the official website of the store.
- Click on the ‘Register now’ link. You will be redirected to the register page.
- Now enter the account information and click on the ‘Find my account’ icon to find your account.
- Then after filling out the online form with the correct details.
- Finally, create a username and password to the account for further login.
Log in for Arhaus credit card account:
After registering, you can log in to your account by,
- To log in, first register on the official website of Comenity bank.
- Under that, you can see the ‘Sign in’ link. Tap on it.
- A sign-in form will appear on the screen. Fill out the form using the username and password.
- Lastly, after entering, click on sign in.
You can make extra payments using an Arhaus credit card.
Comenity Capital Bank provides many easy bill payment options for their credit card users. To pay, you can register your account in the I-easy pay and make your payments.
Make payments using this easiest way using a credit card. Most of the bank’s customers use this method. You can make a phone call to the bank’s customer care number. Give all your account details to them and request the bill payment.
Online payment is one of the easiest ways to make any payment. Go to the bank’s official website and log in to your account. Now go to the payments option to add the store credit card for paying bills.
Payment by mail:
Send a check or money order directly to the bank. The payment may complete within five days after sending the mail.
Arhaus credit card Benefits:
The benefits of the Arhaus credit card are,
- The customer can get rewards on their every purchase.
- Special financing methods include paying customers within 6, 12, and 24 months.
- It has better online management for every account.
- You can directly log in to your account and can make payments.
- No annual fee.
You can call or mail the bank if you have any issues regarding the Arhaus credit card.
Phone number: 1-888-245-4064/ 1-800-695-1788
The Comenity bank, PO Box 182273, Columbus, Ohio 43218-2273.
There is no annual fee, but there is a late fee of up to $41 payments.
Yes, applying for a store credit card is completely online. You can apply it by visiting the store’s official website.
Yes, a customer can get up to $100 for every $1,500 spent daily. But it applies only in certain cases.
The APR of this store credit card is up to 30% which is comparatively high.