BOB CMA ONE Creditcard for ICMAI Active Members is made available by the Bank of Baroda. It also allows cardholders access to 12 complimentary domestic lounges annually and six months of FitPass Pro’s free membership.
BOB CMA ONE Creditcard:
Eligible applicants can see the features and benefits of this credit card from this post. In addition, we mentioned the procedure for applying for a CMA One credit card.
BOB CMA ONE Creditcard Features:
The BOB CMA ONE Credit Card has unique features you want to know.
Extra rewards mean you get rewards every time you make a transaction. You can earn one reward point for every 100 spent in all categories except dining, utility bills and online shopping.
In addition, you can then redeem these reward points against cashback. The value of each reward point is 0.25.
Low Addition Fees:
You may be surprised about the CMA One credit card enrollment fee. The Bank has set the credit card joining fee at just Rs.
Easy EMI option:
The Bank also offers cardholders an easy EMI option to convert significant expenses into EMIs. This feature can use when the transaction amount exceeds Rs 2500. The cardholder will get a term of 6 to 12 months.
Fuel Surcharge Exemption:
Bank of Baroda has not forgotten to provide this credit card with a fuel surcharge waiver feature. The cardholder will get a 1% fuel surcharge on fuel transactions made at fuel pumps in India.
BOB CMA One Creditcard Benefits:
The BOB CMA One credit card’s main advantages are listed in this section.
Zero Lost Card Liability:
The Bank ensures that you do not report any fraudulent transactions, immediately reporting your CMA credit card loss to the Bank.
Add on Card:
In addition, primary cardholders can also get three add-on cards for their children, siblings, parents and spouse. The add-on card is only available to people over 18 years of age.
This credit card offers complimentary insurance provided by ICAI Credit Card.
|Insurance Type||Insurance Amount|
|1. Professional Indemnity Cover||Five lacs|
|2. Air Accident Death Cover||15 lacs|
|3. Non-Air Accident Death Cover||Five lacs|
- Use your BOB CMA One Card to make the first transaction within the month of card issuance to earn a bonus of 1000 Reward Points.
- In addition, if your spending exceeds your available credit limit, you can earn 4K Reward Points every quarter.
BOB CMA One Creditcard Offers:
The BOB CMA Credit Card offers the same as the BOB ICSI Credit Card.
Fitness and Frolic:
A fitness and lively offer are also available with the BOB CMA Card. You will receive free six-month membership of FitPass Pro as a welcome gift. The membership value is Rs 15,000.
- You will receive five premium points for every 100 rupees you spend on utility bills, online shopping and dining expenses.
- Furthermore, the Bank will reward you with 1000 bonus reward points if you make five transactions of Rs.1000 or more monthly.
BOB also offers travel benefits to CMA One cardholders. Available travel benefits are listed below.
- Get three lounge visits every quarter at domestic partner airports.
- Cardholders will give a maximum of 12 complimentary domestic lounge visits per year.
- In addition, the cardholder will also benefit from lower foreign currency markup charges on international expenses.
- Charges are only 2% per transaction.
The eligibility criteria for the BOB CMA credit card had published in this section.
- The primary cardholder age should be above 21 years.
- The add-on cardholder age should be above 18 years.
- Only active and eligible ICMAI members are eligible for the CMA credit card.
- Indian Citizens can only apply for BOB CMA One Card.
The documents required to apply for BOB CMA One Credit Card had listed in the following table.
- Primary Document: Pan Card Photocopy
- Membership: ICMAI Membership Card photocopy
- Photograph: Color Passport size photo
- Address Proof: Current Residential Proof
- Income Proof: Latest ITR or Latest Salary Slip
Benefits of Bank of Baroda CMA One Creditcard:
The benefits of the Bank of Baroda CMA One Credit Card are as follows.
- Get access to 12 complimentary Domestic Airport Lounge visits per year.
- You are safe under the complimentary insurance provided by this CMA One credit card.
- Accelerated and bonus reward points are another advantage of this credit card.
- The minimum joining fee is just Rs.1, and there is no lifetime annual fee.
Fees & Charges for BOB CMA ONE Creditcard:
Check out the fees & charges of the BOB CMA Credit Card in the following table.
- Joining Fees: 1 rupee
- Annual Fees: Nil
- Add on card joining fee: Nil
- Add on annual card fee: Nil.
How to apply for BOB CMA ONE Creditcard?
You can apply for a Bank of Baroda BOB CMA Credit Card by visiting your nearest BoB branch or through the official website of BoB Financial as follows:
- Visit the Bank of Baroda’s Official Website. Select the credit card you want to apply for, like BOB CMA Credit Card.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ option.
- You will redirect to the application form.
- Carefully fill in all the necessary details and check them out before proceeding.
- Complete all the formalities as per the website instructions.
And you can also apply for a Bank of Baroda BOB CMA Credit Card by sending an SMS to 9223990624. You must type ‘Apply’ and send an SMS to the specified number. A bank representative will contact you.
Track Application Status:
- To track your credit card application status, go to the official website.
- Enter your application’s number and click on ‘Get Details.’
- You get the status of your application on your Screen.
How to activate BOB CMA Creditcard?
After receiving your new credit card from BoB Financial, activating it is your first step. There are many online and offline methods to activate your credit card, some of which are as follows:
You can activate your credit card through Internet banking. Log in to your Net Banking Account and find the Activation/PIN Generation option from the menu.
Another method to activate your credit card is through an ATM. Visit your nearest BoB ATM, insert your credit card, and select the option to activate your card from the main menu.
You can also contact your customer care and ask them to assist you in activating your credit card.
BOB CMA Creditcard Login/Net Banking:
Nowadays, everyone wants to complete their banking-related tasks from the comfort of their home.
Hence, many banks and card issuers have started offering Internet banking facilities. You can also get excellent services by registering your BoB credit card for Net Banking.
There are a few steps to do the same:
- Visit the BoB Financial Net Banking page.
- Click on the signup option.
- Enter all the required details, including your credit card number, expiration date, and others, and click ‘Proceed.’
Anyone can get a Bank of Baroda credit card with a minimum monthly income of INR 3,00,000. However, payment may vary for other cards based on specifications and features. The customer should show proof of a steady source of income to avail of a credit card from the Bank of Baroda.
No, there is no yearly fee for the BOB CMA credit card.
CMA credit offers this facility, and you can convert purchases worth Rs.2500 or more into EMIs of a 6-month or 12-month duration.
There is no annual fee associated with the BoB CMA One Credit Card. However, there is a very nominal joining fee of Re. 1 only.
The monetary value of 1 Reward point with this credit card is Re. 0.25.