If you are an iPhone user and want to transfer money from Apple cash to a bank account, read the steps in this article. This transfer option is available only on iPhones through Apple wallet. The Apple wallet option is available on iPhone 6 and iPad. Read the below article to learn more about the transferring process and more.
What is Apple cash?
Apple Cash is a digital payment application from the Apple company. This is used to transfer or receive money through the messages app. You can send money from the balance and add it if anyone sends money to the app. You can use this app’s credit to purchase anywhere they accept Apple pay. This is more like a debit card used to send or receive money. The main advantage is that we can make contactless payments using this app.
How to transfer money from Apple Cash to a bank account?
Follow the below steps to transfer money from Apple Cash to a bank account.
- Firstly, open the Apple Wallet on your device.
- Then, select the Apple cash option in the app.
- Tap on the three you see on the screen to open the menu.
- Under that, like the ‘Transfer to bank’ option.
- Now, enter the amount that you want to transfer.
- Next, tap on the ‘Next’ option.
- Click ‘Confirm transaction,’ and your money will share.
How to transfer money from Apple Cash to a debit card?
Not only can you transfer money from Apple Cash to a bank account, but you can transfer to a debit card. Follow the below steps to transfer money to your debit card.
- Firstly, open the Apple wallet app.
- Next, select the ‘Apple cash card’ option on the screen.
- Now, select the ‘Transfer to bank’ option.
- Then enter the money that you want to transfer to the debit card.
- Click on the ‘Next’ option.
- Using the > button, select the debit card that you want to transfer.
- Finally, click ‘Confirm your choice,’ The transaction will complete.
What is the fee to transfer money from Mobile Cash to a bank account or debit card?
You must pay some fees to transfer money from Apple cash to a debit card. Moving to a bank account doesn’t require cost, but it is 1.5% of the transferred amount to a debit card. The minimum is $0.25, and the maximum is $15 every time. If you don’t need the money, instantly share it with a free bank account.
Apple Cash is a convenient digital transaction card to transfer or receive money through the messenger or wallet app. This is compatible in other devices other than iPhones. Apple users mainly use this, but it is unavailable for different devices. This is primarily useful to transfer limited money to children using a family account. You can use the transferred money instantly. There are no rewards given after using this app.
Yes, we can transfer money from Apple Wallet to a bank account.
There is no fee to transfer money to a bank account, but to transfer to a debit card; the price is 1.5% of the transfer amount.
Apple cash is like a debit card on an Apple wallet, whereas Apple pay is software for transferring money.
The money is transferred in an instant if you transfer money to a debit card.