FuboTV has long made a name for itself in the streaming world. Some call fuboTV a niche service because it originally started as a way to stream sports without cable. Here we discuss how to cancel Fubo TV and more.
In that sense, there are some fuboTV alternatives, as most sports streaming services focus on a particular sport, but fuboTV highlights many of them.
Cancel Fubo TV
Nowadays, fuboTV still offers a fantastic amount of sports content and has a selection of local and cable TV and sports content. All in all, you get more than 40 channels for $35/per month. No contract is involved, so that you can cancel fuboTV anytime.
Here you might be wondering how to cancel fuboTV. You may have signed up during the free trial and need to be more interested in the service.
You may be better suited to an assistant like Sling TV or Hulu, and in your search for fuboTV alternatives, you’ve found one that suits you better. It doesn’t matter why you must cancel fuboTV; you can cancel without reason.
If you need help learning how to cancel fuboTV, we’ve made this step-by-step guide to make it easy.
Great things fuboTV has to offer
Before you cancel Fubo TV, take the time to remember all the great things fuboTV has to offer.
- The most live sports for the least money
- 100+ Channels with Live Sports, Shows & Movies
- NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL, live and in HD (plus select events in 4K)
- 250 hours of cloud DVR space plus the ability to upgrade to 1,000 hours
- 72-hour look back, replay almost any game, show, or movie that aired in the last three days
- Available on iOS, Android, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, LG TV, Samsung Smart TV, Vizio SmartCast TV, Xbox One, and Chromecast
How to cancel Fubo TV?
FuboTV doesn’t require signing a contract, so you have nothing to lose by trying it out. You can sign up, and if you find out and don’t like it, you can easily cancel fubo TV. To proceed with your fuboTV cancellation, you only need to follow these steps:
- It would help if you used your computer to go to the website.
- You cannot cancel fuboTV on streaming devices other than your computer.
- Visit the FuboTV official website and sign in with your account information (username and password).
- Go to “My Account” and click “Subscribe.”
- You can find My account in the upper right corner of the FuboTV website.
- You will find the Subscription tab on the left side of the page.
- Once on the subscription page, you’ll find a link to cancel fuboTV below your credit card information.
- You may ask if you want to confirm, and once you click OK, your subscription will cancel.
What if I cancel fubo TV first?
Since you are not signing a contract with fuboTV, you can cancel whenever possible. Next month you say to pay in advance. So, if you cancel on the 15th, your subscription will remain until the end of the month.
It cannot renew after the start of a new month. You can use fuboTV for the rest of your days, and when it’s time to renew, your subscription ends.
One exception to this is the TV weeklong trial. If you cancel in the middle of a problem, it will immediately turn off the subscription, and you cannot restart another practice.
How to cancel your FuboTV subscription on Apple TV?
To cancel your fubo TV subscription on an Apple TV device, go to Settings> Users and Accounts, Manage Subscriptions > FuboTV. Then select Cancel Subscription > Confirm and wait for the confirmation prompt.
Note: This method only works if you purchased FboTV through your Apple account.
- Press the Home button on your remote when your Apple TV is on.
- Then go to settings. You can find it by swiping it down on your remote.
- Next, select Users and Accounts.
- Then select your account.
- You will see it at the top of your screen.
- Next, select Subscriptions.
- Then select FuboTV. You’ll see Manage Subscriptions at the bottom of your Accounts page. If you don’t see FuboTV under your active subscriptions, you should try another cancellation method.
- Next, select Cancel Subscription. You’ll see Unsubscribe at About Subscriptions and Privacy at the bottom of the page.
- Finally, select Confirm. You will see a confirmation prompt stating that your FuboTV subscription has been successfully canceled.
- If you are still waiting to see one or want to be sure, contact FuboTV within 24 hours to confirm your cancellation.
How to cancel a Fubo TV subscription on an IOS device?
To cancel your Fubo TV on an iPhone or IOS device:
- Tap Settings with the gear icon on your gadget (like an iPhone or iPad).
- Then tap your Apple ID. You’ll see it at the top of the Settings screen.
- It contains your name, icon, and text that says Apple ID, iCloud, Media & Purchases.
- Next, tap on Subscriptions.
- Then tap on FuboTV. If you don’t see FuboTV, you can try one of the other cancellation methods.
- Next, tap Cancel Subscription.
- Finally, tap Confirm. You will see a confirmation prompt stating that your free trial or paid subscription has been successfully canceled.
What is FuboTV’s cancellation policy?
When you successfully cancel your Fubo TV free trial, if you signed up via your Roku account, you will have access until your free trial ends. However, you can no longer use FuboTV if you sign up through the FuboTV website.
After successfully canceling your FuboTV paid subscription, you will have access until your current billing cycle ends.
Note that Fubo TV does not offer refunds for prepaid or partial months of service. As an extra precaution, contact your bank to stop FuboTV from charging you by mistake.
You will charge once your free trial ends on (date) (time). You can also find this information in the My Account section of fubo. tv
They accept credit and debit cards from Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Your subscription will automatically restart each month until you choose to cancel your subscription. You may cancel anytime, so it not restore after the current membership period.
Both services are top-rated. fuboTV is known for its sports coverage and ability to stream live events in 4K, while YouTube TV has unlimited DVR storage to accommodate all your wallow-watching needs.