Change YONO SBI password; YONO SBI is a versatile app where you get mobile banking services and other facilities in a single app. So, to get all these features, you need to log in to YONO SBI with your net banking username and password.
But if, for any reason, you forget the password, don’t worry; SBI YONO password reset steps are very easy.
Change YONO SBI password.
You can reset by entering your username, profile password, or ATM card details. SBI internet banking username is common, and everyone knows their username.
But, SBI profile password usage is significantly lower; You can even forget it. Usually, this is required when you update your profile or any banking service.
SBI Yono Password Reset
Through this tutorial, we have shared the two methods for password reset in YONO SBI. However, it becomes a problem if you currently cannot remember the username and profile password.
So, an ATM card is the best option for you. But, if you know your username and profile password, we have shared the necessary steps for you in the below section. We have also shared how you can reset your profile password in the YONO SBI app.
How to change YONO SBI password?
It is an easy way to reset the SBI YONO password. So, The steps required are as follows.
- First, you need to open the YONO SBI app.
- Tap on the Login option, and you will get two options for login- MPIN and User ID.
- You will get two options Username and Profile Password, and another ATM Card Number with ATM PIN.
- Enter your ATM number and PIN and tap on ‘Next’.
- Here, on the next screen, please enter your new login password again.
- Tap on confirm.
- You will receive a one-time password (OTP) on your mobile, enter the OTP and tap on submit.
- After submission, the SBI YONO password will be successfully reset as it will appear on the screen.
Steps to forget YONO SBI Username
- Go to the YONO app and click on the existing customer option.
- After that, click on the “Login using Internet Banking ID” option.
- Here, a confirmation write-up will pop up, and you must click “Yes” to confirm.
- After confirmation, you will see a page where you put your Id and password to log in.
- If you have forgotten the password, you need to reset the user id and password using the online SBI website.
- Now, you must access your browser (Google Chrome) to search for the SBI Net Banking website.
- Click on the State Bank of India option, and you will see another option with login.
- After clicking the login option, you will see the “Continue to login” option, and you need to click here.
- A page will open with the user id and password selection.
- Scroll down the page and find the “Forgot Login Password Username/Password” option.
- On the next pop-up screen, select Forgot Username and click next.
- You need to enter your SBI account CIF number, country and registered mobile number to get your username through SMS.
- Next, OTP (One-Time-Password) will send to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click the Confirm button.
- Your Yono SBI username will display on the screen.
- It will also send the username to the registered mobile number.
Steps to Reset YONO SBI Password Forgotten
We are here to focus on the steps that help to reset the SBI YONO application’s forgotten password.
- From the online SBI website login page.
- Click again on the “Login Password Username/Forgot Password” option.
- Now select ‘Forgot my login password’ to recover ‘forgotten password’ and click “Next”.
- Now, type the user id, account number, country, mobile number linked to the bank account, date of birth and captcha code indicated on the page, and click submit.
- You will get an OTP to your registered mobile number, and you need to keep it.
- In the box and connect on the “Confirm” option.
- Here, you will have more than one option to reset your password, and you have to select “Using ATM Card Details” and click submit button.
- Now there will be a list of atm cards shown on the screen.
- Select the active atm card and click the confirm button.
- Confirm your ATM card number and proceed to fill in the ATM details.
- In ATM card details, you must fill in SBI Debit Card Expiry Date, Cardholder Name and PIN.
- Submit the details by clicking “Continue” and wait to be redirected to the page to reset the password.
- You will get a success message for SBI Debit Card Validation and wait for the page redirection.
- You must enter a strong login password for your security purpose for your net banking.
- After giving the password, click submit, and the password will be successfully reset.
Change YONO SBI password reset is not that rushed, but you need to focus on what details you submit. It ensures the security of your YONO Net Banking facilities. If you are also not sure about your user id, the procedure is the same and follow them.
After resetting the password at login, YONO will ask you to type the MPIN for easy access. We hope these details will help you to reset your SBI YONO username and password. For more information, go to SBI Net Banking.
1. What is the MPIN password?
MPIN Code stands for Mobile Banking Personal Identification Number. Users should keep the complete security of mobile transactions in mind and not share with anyone other than their family. Like an ATM PIN, an MPIN is a six- or four-digit passcode that a user must enter to complete a transaction.
2. Which App is most useful for SBI Mobile Banking?
Download YONO SBI, our mobile banking and lifestyle application, only from Google Play Store and experience its best features. Do not use any other websites. Registration Process: YONO had supported by Android 5.1 and above versions.
3. Where is the MPIN on an ATM card?
The full form of MPIN is ‘Mobile Banking Personal Identification Number. It works like a password when you transact using a mobile. It is a four-digit (6 digits in some banks) secret code similar to ATM PIN.
4. What is MPIN in SBI?
State Bank of India (SBI), India’s greatest bank, offers mobile banking to its customers through the YONO SBI app. But to use the YONO app, you need to have an MPIN number. Because without this pin, you cannot access app services. In other words, MPIN had required for user authentication.
5. Are ATM PIN and MPIN the same?
An ATM PIN is a 4-digit code usually provided by a bank and utilised to authenticate debit card charges and cash withdrawals from ATMs. MPIN is the passcode you use to establish mobile banking payments like IMPS and NEFT charges on the National Unified USSD platform.