In addition, the Kiwi credit card UPI app will let customers manage their cards by setting the card limit, blocking the Card, and more. Currently, the app is open only on Google Play Store.
Axis Bank and Kiwi join forces to introduce a Credit on UPI app, providing a solution for RuPay credit card holders. Axis Bank has partnered with Kiwi, a credit card platform, to start the Credit on UPI app.
The app offers a one-stop solution for RuPay credit card users. With the Kiwi app, the company aims to craft a direct-to-customer model in the credit card market wherein customers can pay securely using a bank account or a credit card via phones.
Furthermore, users of the Kiwi Credit Card will give a digital RuPay credit card instantly, through which users can link the UPI and Rupay Card in the app to help them avail of the Credit on UPI offers and cashback.
Why do you have to Choose Kiwi?
Following factors can make you choose Kiwi.
It is an instant Credit Card: No more waiting days for a Credit Card. Get your virtual Rupay Credit Card within minutes. It’s quick, simple and effortless.
Free for life: When you apply for the virtual credit card on Kiwi, we will never ask you to pay to join fees or any annual charges. The virtual credit card will always be free.
The comfort of credit & UPI speed: Your UPI-enabled Virtual Credit Card gives you the power of credit without adding weight to your wallet. All your Credit Card payments are now just a scan away.
You can pay anywhere & Everywhere: Night or Day, Restaurant or Roadside vendor; the virtual credit card in the Kiwi app makes the UPI payment to all your favourite outlets in no time.
Endless rewards: Every time you scan your Credit Card to pay, you get Kiwis, which you can redeem whenever you want to instantly get cashback in your savings account.
How to Register with a Kiwi credit card on the UPI app?
Follow the steps.
- Go to Google Play & download the Kiwi Rupday credit card on the UPI app.
- Sign up with a RuPay card with your registered mobile number.
- Next, give the OTP.
- One will get a waitlist ID.
What is a Credit Card on UPI?
- UPI initially allowed users to make payments through only bank accounts
- This new feature, approved by RBI, allows user to use their Rupay Credit Card to make payments by scanning the QR without carrying the credit card.
System Requirements for App Download
These are the requirements you need to have.
- iPhone: iOS 13.0 or above.
- iPod touch: iOS 13.0 or above.
- Mac: macOS 11.0 or above and a Mac with an Apple M1 chip or later.
- Size: 75.1 MB
- Languages: English, Hindi
Benefits of Kiwi Credit Card
Following are the benefits of the Kiwi credit card.
- There are no annual fees.
- No late payment fees & no foreign transaction fees
- Flat 2% cashback on all buying
- It can use at any UPI-enabled merchant.
- The quick and easy application process
- Virtual cards are available quickly.
- The physical Card was in the mail within short days.
Using a Kiwi Credit Card to make payments on UPI
The Kiwi app will also help users manage their cards with various facilities, like blocking cards, increasing limits, and making card payments while rewarding them for every transaction.
- First, Download the Kiwi app.
- Just fill in your personal information and career details and complete the KYC.
- Get a Credit Card on the app itself within seconds.
- The Card gets linked to your Kiwi UPI ID, undoubtedly.
- You can start using a new Virtual Credit Card instantly on UPI.
Pay with a Credit Card on UPI, get a 50-day interest period and earn cashback.
Eligibilities of Kiwi Credit Card
These are the eligibilities you need to have.
- You must be a resident of India & have a valid PAN card.
- You must have a valid mobile number & have a valid email.
- A good credit score is needed for it.
How to apply for a Kiwi Axis Bank Rupay Credit Card?
Follow the below steps to apply.
- Download the Kiwi app.
- Create an account.
- Apply for a card.
- Be approved for a card.
- Receive a virtual card.
- Receive a physical card in the mail.
Rewards of Kiwi credit card
These are the rewards of Kiwi.
- You can earn points will be called “Kiwis”.
- These Kiwis can redeem into their “Goaxb” UPI ID linked account anytime.
- Each “Kiwis” will be currently worth Rs 0.25
The Kiwi reward programme includes the following.
- Monthly Spend Rewards
- Rewards for Onboarding for the Axis Bank Kwik Credit card
- Transaction rewards for merchant payments using the Axis Bank Kwik Credit card
- Transaction rewards for using your other accounts.
- Referral Rewards are there.
Rewards for Onboarding for Kiwi
- 200 “Kiwis” if the Card has been approved in concept
- 400 “Kiwis” for finishing the Card’s Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure
- 400 NZD on your first card purchase.
- Kiwis can only redeem after completion of step 3 – completion of a transaction.
- This offer excludes third-party-onboarded customers.
- Gokiwi has the right to modify or end offers at any time.
Transaction Rewards for Payments
A “Kiwi” for every Rs 50 spent on the Card, with “Kiwis” being based on a multiplication of Rs 50/-, i.e.
- 100 rupee transaction with two “Kiwis” earned
- Transaction of Rs 75/- 1 “Kiwis” earned
- Transaction of Rs 175/- 3 “Kiwis” earned
- 2X Scan and Pay incentives. Customers get 2 “Kiwis” for Rs 50 bought on a UPI QR code.
- Rewards can be at most 1% of the Card’s credit limit.
- Waitlist customers get better incentives for six months after Onboarding.
- Waitlist customers who complete Axis Bank Kwik Card Onboarding within 15 days of access get rewards.
- By scanning a UPI QR, Waitlist users will get 4 “Kiwis” for every Rs 50 spent on the Card.
Features of the Kiwi Axis Bank Rupay Credit Card
These are the features of the Credit Card.
- Free to use with no annual fees
- No late payment fees
- No foreign transaction fees
- Flat 2% cashback on all purchases
- It can use at any UPI-enabled merchant
- The quick and easy application process
- Virtual cards are available immediately
You can enjoy these features while using Kiwi Axis Bank Rupay Credit Card.
- Pay through Credit Card on UPI: All your merchant payments on UPI with your Credit Card.
- Pay to anyone through UPI: Pay your friends & family via saved contacts, phone numbers or UPI ID.
- Check Credit Score: Keep track of your Credit Score with just a few clicks.
- Guarantee rewards: Cashbacks on all merchant payments using your Credit Card on UPI
Extra details about the Kiwi Axis Bank Rupay Credit Card
These are the additional details about Kiwi Axis Bank Rupay Credit Card.
- Credit limits: Starts from Rs. 5,000
- Annual fees: None
- Rewards program: None
- International receiving: No
- Application process: Only Online Mode
Pros & Cons
These are the pros and cons of credit cards.
- You can get a Free credit card
- 2% cash back on all buying
- Linked to the Kiwi app
- Easy to apply
- No annual fee
- Low credit limit (starting from Rs. 5,000)
- No rewards program & No international receiving
- Address: Gokiwi Tech Private Limited, Ground Floor, UrbanVault 1608, 7th Cross Opp BMTC Bus Depot, Sector-1, Agrahra Village, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102
- Email: email@example.com
- Whatsapp Number: 8147039992
The Kiwi Credit Card is a game changer in the Indian market. With its new features and benefits, it offers an ideal and without-bother experience to its users.
The 2% cashback, lifetime free credit, and easy UPI integration make it an attractive choice for users who want to save money and enjoy the benefits of a credit card.
Kiwi, a new credit card platform, teamed up with Axis Bank to create a new kind of credit card. It differs from conventional credit cards because UPI is used to make payments. It is indirect that you may use your Kiwi Axis Bank Rupay Credit Card to make buying at any offline and online UPI-enabled retailer.
First, download the Kiwi app and create an account to apply for a Kiwi Credit Card. After creating an account, apply for a card by following the instructions in the app. The application process is quick and easy.