Overstock Credit Card members can manage their accounts online. Users can use the panel to make online credit card transactions and activate their new credit card.
Overstock Credit Card Overview
Community Capital Bank provides Credit Card login accounts; this card is created only for the actual benefit of the customers and to fulfil their satisfaction element.
The Overstock Store Card is a valuable option for those who frequent purchases at Overstock.com and earn points or special perks. This card offers users benefits like annual membership and interest-free loans.
Card member benefits
- Up to 24 months of Special Financing on purchases of $249 or more for six months, $499 or more for 12 months, $1,499 or more for 18 months, and $1,999 or more for 24 months made with your Store Credit Card at Overstock.com. 1Exclusive offers just for cardholders
- No annual fee
How to Apply for Overstock Credit Card?
- To apply for Overstock Credit Card, go to their official website.
- And click on the ‘Apply’ Option.
- Enter your Email address to Sign in.
- After that, Enter the required information.
- And click on Submit Application.
How to Register an Overstock Credit Card Account?
Registering for an Overstock Card involves the following steps. Before starting the registration process, access your financial or personal information.
- Check out the website for the Overstock Credit Card website.
- Select “Register Now” from the drop-down option.
- Fill out the required information, including your credit card account number, zip code, and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Select the “Find My Account” button.
- Once your authentication is verified, you can set up an account.
- Choose a password and username.
- Login with your chosen credentials after clicking the Confirm button
How to log in to Overstock Credit Card?
- Go to the Overstock Credit Card login page.
- Click Sign in.
- Select the “Sign in” option.
- Enter account information.
- In the login box, users should immediately provide their username and password.
- If you don’t want to re-enter your account information when you log in, select the “Remember me” option.
- Next, click the “Sign In” button to access the Overstock Credit Card account.
How to retrieve Overstock credit card login details?
When you forget or misplace your Card Credit Card login user ID or password, you can quickly retrieve it on the Card login page. To achieve this, follow the steps mentioned below.
- You are accessing the main Overstock card website.
- Select the Sign in option.
- Under the login section, tap the “Forgot username/password” option.
- On the following screen, enter the required information, including your username, zip code, and last four digits of your SSN.
- Select “Find My Account” from the drop-down option.
- Continue with the following steps until the verification process is complete.
- Your credit card account usernames and new passwords.
Overstock Credit Card mobile app
Access the Overstock mobile app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. See the instructions below.
- Sign in to your Overstock mobile app.
- Click Manage Cards from the main menu.
- Select the card to be activated.
- Click Activate Card.
- Select the one you want to start when multiple cards are pending activation and click Continue.
- Enter your card details along with the last four digits of your SSN, and then click Activate.
Overstock Credit Card Payment
By Online payment:
You can use Community Bank’s EasyPay system to pay your credit card. Here’s how:
- For payment by credit card, visit the login page.
- An EasyPay appears at the top of the page.
- Include your ZIP code, the last four digits of your Social Security number, and your credit card account number.
- Please see “Find My Account.”
- Enter your bank account number and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the transaction.
- If you have an Overstock store card, you can make payments by mail. Following are the steps you require to take:
- Take a check or money order, stamps, an envelope, and a pen.
- Put your account number on the back of your check or money order.
- It ensures that your money had deposited into the correct account.
- If you have any questions regarding your billing or understanding, please include a comment with your payment.
- Mail your payment to the following address:
- Keep a cashier’s check, money order, or a copy of your receipt as evidence of purchase.
- Ensure you allow enough time for your payment to arrive in the mail to the credit card company.
- You can avoid late penalties by sending your payment a few days before it’s due.
Overstock Credit Card, P.O. Box 659834, San Antonio, TX 78265-9134
Customers can still pay with their Overstock store card and phone when they don’t have a computer.
- Call customer service by dialing the number on the back of your credit card.
- Provide the 16-digit number from the credit card when prompted.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to pay your account over the phone.
- Select the required amount and then confirm to make the payment.
- Time to end the call. They will process your payment within one business day.
Overstock Credit Card’s headquarters or customer care address, PO Box 182273, Columbus, Ohio, 43218, USA.
Overstock Customer Care
You can reach the Overstock Card Customer Support Contact Center by dialling 1-855-810-2546.
- Monday through Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. ET.
- Additional phone numbers: TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918.
It’s easy! Spread the spending on your purchases when shopping at Overstock.com. Accept the terms and choose the checkout method that best suits your needs. If you are authorized, you will be notified immediately and can proceed with your purchase.
Customers can transfer money and update their accounts by signing in at www.comenity.net/overstock or calling 1-855-810-2546 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918).
Qualifying for this card is easy if you have a good (or better) credit score, but you still need to meet other minimum requirements.
In partnership with Community Capital Bank, Overstock proudly offers you the Overstock Store Credit Card. This card is exclusive for Overstock.com purchases and offers unique financing options for up to 24 months.